Ocean Blue upcharge with dining pkg

jonbgd

On our upcoming Turkeyday cruise on the Getaway we have the free 3 night dining pkg

It says in the NCL Faqs that there is a $10pp upcharge but reading on CC I see $15pp

What is current upcharge price?

Also since it is a la carte pricing, can you order multiple appetizers in Ocean Blue?

On our upcoming Turkeyday cruise on the Getaway we have the free 3 night dining pkg

It says in the NCL Faqs that there is a $10pp upcharge but reading on CC I see $15pp

What is current upcharge price?

Also since it is a la carte pricing, can you order multiple appetizers in Ocean Blue?

It's $10 + 20% gratuity.

They will tell you it is 1 app, 1 entree, 1 dessert. Order an extra app if you want. They will probably not charge you (they have never charge us).

Recent Getaway information https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2666700

You know, that's a good point. We always engage our server and talk to them, ask them how they enjoy working on the ship, where they are from, what family they have back home. And we get terrific service. And little things that would have been extra charge aren't charged. Or something fun happens. Once a member of our party said they wanted nothing for dessert. And they got a plate with "Nothing" written in chocolate on it. Our daughter was 18 and had our permission for wine. At dinner, after checking my card for UBP for my wife and me, my daughter's glass of wine was never charged in the dining room or specialty restaurants. The bartenders and waiters learned us and our preferences and always remembered. That's a lot of why we like NCL.

It's $10 + 20% gratuity.

They will tell you it is 1 app, 1 entree, 1 dessert. Order an extra app if you want. They will probably not charge you (they have never charge us).

Recent Getaway information https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2666700

Ok Thank You we were hoping to share one appetizer

Thanks for the link Great review

Weird it didn't pop up when I searched for it

It's $10 + 20% gratuity.

And they are fully wrong on that. Terms and conditions say: "Charges will apply for additional main course orders." - so you can have as many apps and desserts you wish.