Deluxe Beverage Package- Buy One, Get on 50%

karkee8807

Every couple weeks I get an email about sales in the cruise planner. Some of those include the Deluxe package at buy one, get one 50% off. Just to be curious of the price with the discount, several times I have gone through the check out page where I would enter my credit card info and the package is not showing a discount. It is still the price advertised before checking out. When looking at the Refreshment package when on sale, the discount is more obvious

Am I missing something? Or is the price advertised ($42 this time) really the sale price, since it is marked down from the normal amount?

"Buy one get 50% off the second" is a marketing phrase for "25% off." And the 25% off you get during that sale is shown in the dollar amount they advertise with it.

$42/0.75 = $56

So the onboard price on your sailing is $56. Buy one for $56 get a seceond for $28, or $84 total for 2, making it $42 for 1.

"Buy one get 50% off the second" is a marketing phrase for "25% off." And the 25% off you get during that sale is shown in the dollar amount they advertise with it.

$42/0.75 = $56

So the onboard price on your sailing is $56. Buy one for $56 get a seceond for $28, or $84 total for 2, making it $42 for 1.

Thank you!

Karkee8807,

99.9% of all of Royals sales are fake. They advertise a sale, but what they really did was screw with the numbers. They will increase the price and then advertise that it's on sale. The "sale" price brings it down to about where it was before. :rolleyes:

Every couple weeks I get an email about sales in the cruise planner. Some of those include the Deluxe package at buy one, get one 50% off. Just to be curious of the price with the discount, several times I have gone through the check out page where I would enter my credit card info and the package is not showing a discount. It is still the price advertised before checking out. When looking at the Refreshment package when on sale, the discount is more obvious

Am I missing something? Or is the price advertised ($42 this time) really the sale price, since it is marked down from the normal amount?

That price doesn't include the 18% gratuity.

Karkee8807,

99.9% of all of Royals sales are fake. They advertise a sale, but what they really did was screw with the numbers. They will increase the price and then advertise that it's on sale. The "sale" price brings it down to about where it was before. :rolleyes:

Ugh! Really starting to notice that trend. :rolleyes: