Harmony - Photo ID Upload

bneems

Hi All,

I'm having so much trouble on RC online trying to get into my check in account and try to upload a photo. Seems like I'm frequently unable to access my check in account, and when I can- the process to upload/take a photo isn't working at all.

Is this common? I know RC website is crap- but I feel it should be easier than this.

Thanks for your help,

totally understand that- will just want to minimize any delays that are unnecessary so I can get aboard ASAP!

I had the same issue with checking in. It is all about the internet browser you are using. For instance I use internet explorer and had to download firefox to use as a browser that works better with the RYC site. I ended up uploading pictures form my phone that had plain backgrounds. I used my guests pictures from facebook to do theirs.

Try using a different web browser like google chrome or firefox and should solve the issues. The customer service people are the worst so this is the best option.

Honestly, it won't slow down your boarding. Last October it took about 30 seconds to get my picture taken at the port. Check-in for Harmony was incredibly efficient and quick! We got there around 11:15 and barely stood in line. I'm not going to bother to try to upload pictures for next month's Harmony cruise.

You should probably just skip that part.

They are going to take another one at port.

It happened on my last to trips.

Check in people had no access. knowledge, understanding, or explanation of the photos I downloaded...

There's your problem.

You have to UPload your photos.