Smokers a problem on Mariner

LMaxwell

We were on Mariner this weekend and had no issues at all. Husband and I were on her Aug 24th - no issues. No! The 3/4 night cruises are not all party cruises. There are a lot of people like us - 61 and 74 years old, live in Florida and just like to cruise. Since we don't have to fly, we can hop on these short cruises and enjoy getting away for the weekend. Bothers me when people label those of us that like to take short cruises just because there might be a few disrespectful people on the ship. We love Mariner (and our short cruises) and have 6 more cruises (and probably more) booked on her through March.

On our flight back from Germany the guy across the aisle from us was a semi-professional wrestler according to his shirt. His biceps looked like thighs and his thighs looked like tree trunks. I'm 6' and he had several inches on me. Looked like he could bench 500lbs easy. If the PP looks like him I can see why no one would think about telling him to **** off. In any event there are many people that have that look although I am no longer one of them.

I will just say you are on the right path.

We were on Mariner this weekend and had no issues at all. Husband and I were on her Aug 24th - no issues. No! The 3/4 night cruises are not all party cruises. There are a lot of people like us - 61 and 74 years old, live in Florida and just like to cruise. Since we don't have to fly, we can hop on these short cruises and enjoy getting away for the weekend. Bothers me when people label those of us that like to take short cruises just because there might be a few disrespectful people on the ship. We love Mariner (and our short cruises) and have 6 more cruises (and probably more) booked on her through March.
In my experience the 4 day is way different than the weekend. You cant put them in the same category.

FWIW, the 4 day is often cheaper than the more desirable 3 day among the younger party crowd.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No confrontation should be allowed, verbal or physical as it is uncomfortable for other people nearby.

Someone bumped into me once on a ship and said something to me as if it was my fault.

I looked him in the eyes for about 30 seconds but didn't say anything,he scurried away saying nothing more.

you totally understand.