Kiwi_cruiser

Majestic Princess at Mystery Island today - 19/09/2018

I wonder how the tendering operation went with 3560 Pax's and 1346 crew. I know not all will go ashore but I see it as a problem.

I wonder how the tendering operation went with 3560 Pax's and 1346 crew. I know not all will go ashore but I see it as a problem.

Lifou is also the itinerary. It will be interesting to hear how they get on there as well .

I went ashore. Not much of a wait either way. I was surprised! Maybe not everyone got off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I went ashore. Not much of a wait either way. I was surprised! Maybe not everyone got off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the live update. I enjoy visiting Mystery Island and especially a sail on one of the out-riggers.

there was a major wait between 11am and 1 pm

Was that caused by people wanting to get back to the ship for lunch from the Island?

I didn’t get off today but heard an announce around 12 , that tender tickets no longer required. 5 minutes later another announcement saying due to weather no more tenders going ashore! Didn’t hear the very start as was in my cabin and had to step out onto balcony to hear. I then went for a massage....

When I looked out earlier around 9 am they had 4 tenders on the go, one at jetty and 3 in line from ship to jetty waiting, assume it was a bit of a wait [emoji50]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is the food on board disappointing as I have heard

I have no complaints . I’ve eaten in Alfredo’s, Buffet, Anytime and Harmony Chinese restaurant so far at night . Also International Cafe. I have booked into Le Mer on last night, so will let you know about it.

What have you heard that is disappointing? Food is very subjective .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is it 1 bottle of wine per cabin you can take onboard?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think its 1 bottle of wine per person you can take onboard :).