Notifications !!!!

I decided to turn Notifications On to see what happens but can't find CC as an option in Microsoft Edge Settings. Does this mean I need to turn Notifications on for everything ? I realize this might be a Microsoft question but have no where else to ask it.

1 hour ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Click on the arrow next to your name in the upper right.  Account Settings.  Notification Settings (on the right).  Then you get a lot of choices. 

I tried that but do not see an option to stop getting the request to add Notifications. Every time I change page the request comes up - very annoying. I even tried to turn Notifications on but that does not seem to work. Am I the only Edge user that has this problem ?

1 hour ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Sorry, can't help you.  I don't use Edge, I'm a Chrome kind of guy.  And I don't get requests to add Notifications. 

OK, thanks, I will try Chrome or maybe Firefox. A few years ago I used every new application I saw and ended up with a cluttered mess. So on my new PC I decided to minimize and just use Microsoft products.

• 2 months later...
On 10/16/2018 at 2:32 PM, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Sorry, can't help you.  I don't use Edge, I'm a Chrome kind of guy.  And I don't get requests to add Notifications. 

I use Chrome and I cannot stop the notifications.  It's really annoying when I am at work and do not go on the site. 

In Edge click the menu button, three horizontal dots top right corner of window. Click Settings. Scroll down to Advanced settings and click View advanced settings. Under Website permissions click Manage. Click on Cruise Critic. Turn off notifications.

In Windows 10 one can also suppress notifications. Click on the Notification button, bottom right of task bar. Hover over a notification and click the Settings (gear) button.

Edited by broberts