Liberty 10/21 review

flczr

Two days before our recent cruise due to a medical issue we found ourselves considering canceling our cruise. We contacted Carnival to explore our options. The call taker kindly listened to our dilemma and came up with a solution, by telling us there would be no problem with bringing a wheelchair. When we arrived at our outside muster station we were taken to the alternate station in the dining room. The muster drill was the easiest of them all. Everyone from crew to passengers were fantastic and understanding of our dilemma. We had been upgraded from an ocean view 2nd level to a upper deck6 balcony. This was the first balcony I was able to enjoy while underway at sea. It allowed me to get what I think were outstanding shots of the moon on the water which I have attached . We had the anytime dinner in the third floor Golden Olympian. The staff was fantastic and accommodating. While I am adventurous when it comes to to food my wife is very down to earth in her taste and we were able to find something to meet our taste. The ports Nassau is Nassau, I had been there 8 times and not much has changed. Freeport this was my first time in this port and I was not disappointed. We had to cancel our excursion because they could not accommodate my wife, the cost was credited to our OBC so we lost nothing. We ended up looking at the shops in the port area and made a few small purchases. Many complain that the port is nothing special, it is a working port. I for one enjoyed watching the operation of the port. I enjoyed watching the comings and goings of the port, but, that is me I enjoy the common everyday things in life. Disembarkation was a bit of a mess while the ship says the goal is to have everyone off by 9:45 they missed this time with no explanation,  

This was my first Carnival cruise in 11 years and based on our experience this will not be our last. 

2D79EC30-7824-4F10-9CAF-503B087FD61B.jpeg

D42A1A61-9E39-4D10-834C-91803E2DCDE2.jpeg

7B5DD612-F3AA-4110-B105-6DD002FF6C59.jpeg

EDF202D0-242E-4CC7-AC48-32E70CA9065A.jpeg

CB673348-E7B1-4FAA-A200-B3F4F108DD6B.jpeg

1148093B-D433-4811-B754-6685DBEC2A82.jpeg

2BD0F178-CFF4-49C7-B515-B01F4720F0E3.jpeg

6FA7B3A7-16CB-44E6-89FE-C2567969730E.jpeg