Two couples with dining perk

jfpt89a

If you are booking one of the a la carte restaurants (Moderno and Teppanyaki are not a la carte) and the restaurant does not have an upcharge (Ocean Blue or Bayamo), one couple should be able to book a dinner for four. If you are booking at one of the mentioned restaurants, I would have each of you book for two and then once you get on the ship, have the reservations merged.

We only have three in our cabin, but all of our dinners are booked for four with no issues because they are at a la carte restaurants.

We just did this for our Feb sailing on the Breakaway.  I had read we’d need to link our reservations, or each book separately, but I guess that not the case....at least for a party of 4.  I had called to ask and was told not needed.  When we went to book, it asked how many in the party.  (I don’t recall what the biggest party option was).  We were able to select 4, even though we have separate reservations.  My friend booked for us for 2 nights together, Cagneys and Teppanyaki.   Then I booked my third for just myself and hubby.  The only thing about doing it that way is the reservations she made for us don’t show up in our booking itinerary.  When we check in to the restaurant , they’ll take our ship cards and “charge” our dining against our SDP allocations.  Easy, peasy!

Edited by BullyLvr

So to make it easy. Call NCL n get yourself a concierge..He can get into all reservations at the same time and link ALL cabins with ALL occupants to times and restaurants. He even had reservations to complimentry restaurants for me.Had 4 cabins 8 people. We all ate together at our own table. Had our own Teppanaki grill table to our selves..

If you have the dining perk then there is nothing to pay when booking, even in the fixed charge places.

Just get one of the people (who has the dining package) to make a booking for four people online. Simple as that.

No need to link reservations, visit people onboard or phone NCL. Just go online and book a table for four people.

I had already made reservations for two at Moderno and Cagney's when my parents decided to join us on our cruise last month. I was able to go into My NCL and make a reservation for four at La Cucina by just selecting the number in our party from the drop-down. However, I could not change the Moderno and Cagney's reservations online or even by calling the reservations phone number. I just went straight to the reservations desk once on board and asked them to change the two reservations to parties of four and it was no problem at all.

Just designate 1 couple to make the reservations. If you have the dining perk you should be able to make reservations for 4 without paying anything. Once you get to the restaurant they will take your cards and charge each person.

On 11/6/2018 at 9:08 AM, yearsofcruising said:

So to make it easy. Call NCL n get yourself a concierge..He can get into all reservations at the same time and link ALL cabins with ALL occupants to times and restaurants. He even had reservations to complimentry restaurants for me.Had 4 cabins 8 people. We all ate together at our own table. Had our own Teppanaki grill table to our selves..

What is the maximum number of people who can sit at a grill table?  We are a group of ten.  

Also, when one person called, she was told that they cannot make reservations for our number and we would have to do it on the ship.  Do you thin if we call someone at the Latitudes department they would be able to do it?

Thanks!