Symphony Central Park

DP

With CP eat drink play perk for booking a Central Park cabin you receive a bottle of wine, lunch at Jamies, Jonny Rockets or Sabors.  

Since Symphony does not have Sabors I wanted to know if there was another substitution.

2 minutes ago, DP said:

With CP eat drink play perk for booking a Central Park cabin you receive a bottle of wine, lunch at Jamies, Jonny Rockets or Sabors.  

Since Symphony does not have Sabors I wanted to know if there was another substitution.

As far as I know they did not make any substitutions for Sabor.  It is Jamie’s or Johnnys 

3 hours ago, DP said:

I'm not a fan of Jamies here in the UK. Overpriced, mediocre food.  However, we used it on Symphony for our free lunch.  The food was way better than in his land based restaurants.  The place was packed and I think most people were taking their freebies.  I seem to remember we were only allowed take our lunch on a sea day, but I could be mistaken, after all it was over 4 months ago!

I agree. I love Jamies especially their sliders off the kids menu.

I want to know if  another restaurant replaced  Sabors which is part of the CP package on other Oasis class ships.

On 11/10/2018 at 9:43 PM, Grandma Petania said:

We had the CP eat/drink/play pkg on Allure and Harmony.  At that time, only free lunch offering was Jamies, and it was a special lunch menu with only three entrees to choose from — none of which were pasta.  It was ok, but we were not overwhelmed.

When we did Harmony in May of this year, besides Jamies you could also choose Johnny Rockets or Sabor's  We chose Jamies for our free lunch and were given the full menu.  I even specifically mentioned that we were CP balconies upon checking in.

7 hours ago, gatour said:

When we did Harmony in May of this year, besides Jamies you could also choose Johnny Rockets or Sabor's  We chose Jamies for our free lunch and were given the full menu.  I even specifically mentioned that we were CP balconies upon checking in.

Did you make a reservation, or did you just walk in?  I’m pretty sure we had to make a reservation.

14 hours ago, Grandma Petania said:

Did you make a reservation, or did you just walk in?  I’m pretty sure we had to make a reservation.

Upon boarding the ship we made a reservation.  We got the day/time we wanted.

I posted a question here on cruise critic in regards to this, and the consensus was to to go this route, because if you pre-book they immediately charge your card.