Alaska Japan 2020 Elite early booking day?

rocklinmom

I had gotten an email from Princess saying that today (11/13) is the Elite early booking day for Alaska and Japan 2020 cruises.

It said starting at 9am Pacific time. It is now 9:20 and I can see the itineraries but it has no pricing, just the red message that says pricing is 

not available yet.  Has anyone else been able to get the pricing for these? 

9 minutes ago, rocklinmom said:

I had gotten an email from Princess saying that today (11/13) is the Elite early booking day for Alaska and Japan 2020 cruises.

It said starting at 9am Pacific time. It is now 9:20 and I can see the itineraries but it has no pricing, just the red message that says pricing is 

More than likely, you'll have to call and book direct or use your travel agent so they can verify your Elite status. 

I’m signed in & can currently view prices & select a cabin for these Alaska cruises.

• Seattle roundtrip (7 day):  Emerald & Ruby
  • Vancouver/Whittler (7 day):  Royal, Grand, Coral, Pacific 
  • Vancouver roundtrip (10 day):  Golden
  • SF roundtrip (10 day):  Star
  • LA roundtrip (14 day):  Golden
Edited by Astro Flyer

14 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

oh Astro flyer you are fabulous!  We are actually looking to do the cruisetour but I don't see those open on the website yet...buy could you tell me if on the Grand princess for 6/13/20 for an aft suite and balcony next to it...

Suites go for between $3,349 and $4,749...what category of cabins?  Or cabin numbers?

Edited by Astro Flyer

7 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

we were looking at the dolphin deck the aft facing suite and balcony that is our first choice and then have other options

Vista suites D736/737 are currently available for $3,249/pp.

Adjacent B4 Premium Balcony cabins D734/735 are currently available for $2,414/pp

Taxes/fees are $210/pp

2 minutes ago, rocklinmom said:

Bummer, I'm signed in but still can't see any prices (AstroFlyer you are lucky you can see prices for those Alaska ones).  I don't want to call in because I want to see prices first.  Guess it doesn't work for all elites. 

My guess is it’s am issue with either their system or with your web browser.

For similar past problems techies have recommended signing out & restarting the web browser to sign in again.  Other recommendations were deleting the browser’s cookies or to use a different browser.  Using Safari I can view the cruises & fares.

For the recent 1 day elite booking when I checked the next day they were gone until the following day when they opened to the general public.

• Thanks 1

We got the 2020 Canadian Rockies cruise tour we wanted as well as the southbound cruise after it booked before noon today and got the cabin we wanted. We like 3 week vacations so we booked this back to back arrangement.  Also we can get better flights home from Vancouver that we can from Anchorage.

If anyone has done the Canadian Rockies cruise tour before, I would like to hear what you thought of it.

We got the Connoisseur cruise tour we wanted as well as the cabins we wanted!  We are renewing our vows so this is a special trip for us...Thank you Astro Flyer for checking to see if our cabins were open still...we were able to book this am at about 4:30am!! Whoohoo, just got final official notice that TA took it over YEAH!

1 hour ago, cruzrbachoua said:

We got the Connoisseur cruise tour we wanted as well as the cabins we wanted!  We are renewing our vows so this is a special trip for us...Thank you Astro Flyer for checking to see if our cabins were open still...we were able to book this am at about 4:30am!! Whoohoo, just got final official notice that TA took it over YEAH!

That’s great that you got your cabins of choice for your special cruise! 😁

1 minute ago, Astro Flyer said:

That’s great that you got your cabins of choice for your special cruise! 😁

Yes and it is thanks to your help and Coral posting those lovely sheets and my other friend who is elite and offered to monitor them for me once they posted to the website...I thank you all and will be living the HIGH life in that suite...then back to reality and interior rooms before and after it...lol

On 11/13/2018 at 9:20 AM, rocklinmom said:

I got in at 9:05 and got our cabin with no issue.  Did you get your cruise??