Marina Executive Concierge email?

Geocanary

1 hour ago, Geocanary said:

I am trying to find the email address for the executive concierge on the Marina.  I need to contact him/her regarding setting up a group meeting (time & place) for the 3 Jan sailing.  Can anyone help.

Thanks

Geo

you would be better off asking your travel agent.....Oceania doesnt do meet and greets

1 hour ago, eldaradoe said:

you would be better off asking your travel agent.....Oceania doesnt do meet and greets

Oceania does not host the meet & greets as other lines sometimes do, but all  food and soft drinks are complimentary on Oceania in the first place, so there is less need for a host.

19 hours ago, StanandJim said:

Oceania does not host the meet & greets as other lines sometimes do, but all  food and soft drinks are complimentary on Oceania in the first place, so there is less need for a host.

yes but for a meet and greet there is nothing provided so what is the point.

15 minutes ago, Sea42 said:

Even if Oceania doesn't host the meet and greet would be nice to be able to set up the time and place before sailing.

How do others handle that?

yes its normally done....either at Martinis or Horizons....at a specific time before or right after the drill

15 minutes ago, Sea42 said:

Even if Oceania doesn't host the meet and greet would be nice to be able to set up the time and place before sailing.

How do others handle that?

I believe at least 3 people have answered that in this thread. There are a couple of other ways. 

I was on a back to back and a Roll Call member on the second leg was setting up a M & G. I spoke with the EC on my first leg and gave him a heads up, when we would like to do it, approximately how many people and who would be contacting him and what room they would be in when they boarded on the second leg. Worked out great. 

1 minute ago, eldaradoe said:

yes its normally done....either at Martinis or Horizons....at a specific time before or right after the drill

Or the first sea day, or actually whenever the people on the Roll Call would like to do it. 

2 hours ago, eldaradoe said:

yes but for a meet and greet there is nothing provided so what is the point.

meeting those  in your roll call that you may have conversed with or have tours  with

being social,  not for everyone it seems :classic_unsure: