Koningsdam 7 day Holiday Cruise

1964IceCreamLady

It’s a GORGEOUS morning here in Fort Lauderdale!  Such a contrast to yesterday.  Most of the drive yesterday was pouring rain.  The last couple of hours were awful with rain, dark, traffic, and construction on I 95.  We were so happy to get to our AirBnB!

The AirBnB is perfect.  Score 1 for me.   The drive was long. Next time we are flying, cost be damned.  Take away point.  

Letting the teens sleep sleep in since we aren’t scheduled to board until 3:30.  We have to vacate the house by noon.  That leaves quite a bit of time to fill.  Still wondering what we are going to do.  DH is out getting me coffee.  Love him.

Watch us us sail away today. https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

A note:

My youngest gets terrible motion sickness.  Car drives are usually a nightmare.  We invested in ReliefBands and he wore one the entire 2 day drive and NO nausea.  I am hoping none of us will have to use Bonine this week.

9BD59C3F-5737-4DE0-A595-A1C61733EB2F.thumb.jpeg.478bc271c103c9a927b0f47543f96c53.jpeg

Edited by 1964IceCreamLady

Enjoy the Konigsdam.  I recommend the Weiner Schnitzel, the Central Park pizza at the NY Deli, and the duck cassoulet in the Se; de Mer. 

If you want movie popcorn, be early for the movie and look for it atop a towel cabinet, half way to the screen on the right side of the ship.