Single Cabin Cunard Deal Just Noticed

PORT ROYAL

The link is working for me on the new UK website (note the link goes to "www.cunard.com/en-gb" which is the new UK website).

What I am seeing are cruise search results for all 210 of the cruises that qualify for the "Early Saver" fare.  That's apparently what the "cruisePromoIds=KU" parameter does within the link. I'm seeing a total of 35 pages of search results (6 cruises per page).

Having said that, I'm not sure why cruises such as Q903B departing ten days from now (19 Jan 2019) qualifies as an Early Saver fare. That seems odd to me.

Edit to add: The link starts on page 6 of the 35 pages of search results beginning with voyage M921, "Northern Atlantic Westbound Crossing And Iceland, 14 Nights", so perhaps that's the voyage of particular interest here.

Edited by bluemarble

This may be the deal Port Royal is referring to. This £680 Early Saver fare is still being advertised today on the new UK website for Single Oceanview cabins on QM2 voyage M921.

2037556633_M921SingleOceanviewDeal.thumb.jpg.6d0e2c231d62470334a6f0bd0fecf629.jpg

Unfortunately, this appears to be a glitch on the new UK website, as attempts to actually start a booking for that fare fail for me today anyway. Not unusal I suppose based on what others have reported about the new UK website. Both the old UK website and the new US website are indicating Single Oceanview cabins are sold out for this voyage (as is the new UK website for the Cunard Fare as can be seen here).

• 2 weeks later...

I know my reply is a little late to the thread, but if you see something like this again, it may be to your advantage to call to book.  There was a similar glitch Oct 1 on the US site listing a 12 day cruise inside solo for $347 US pre tax.  Word got out on the CC solo board and I figured here was my chance for a Cunard cruise.  I could not get to the final stages to book online, but a pop up said to call to complete the booking.  I called and they honored the price.  The next day the glitch was fixed to the appropriate price of about 5X what I paid.

I was impressed that they would honor it, because up to then I was unhappy that they would not offer their sales pricing to solo travelers.  Instead of paying twice the sale price, they priced solos at twice the book price.  Now, I might have had better results if I had phoned, but seeing that when booking online left a bad taste.....