Grandeur and Inside Cabin

I use a Pride GoGo Elite Traveler Plus on our cruises. I have used it on other cruise lines, in a standard balcony, and we have no space problem when the scooter is parked in the cabin. I'm very comfortable going in and out, etc. because the standard balcony is a nice size. My question is has anyone ever used the referenced type of scooter on RCCL, specifically in an Inside or oceanview cabin. I'm guessing it will fit through the doorway, and it will take up space in the cabin, but is it workable? We could remove the seat, fold down the tiller, and maybe that would give us a little more room. The RCCL (Grandeur) prices look pretty good for a couple cruises, especially the inside cabin prices. Thanks in advance for responses. I have also posted on the Disabled board.

Piggybacking on Issyalex's post - Grandeur's inside cabins are VERY VERY VERY small.  Not as small as Empress', but that's damning with faint praise.  😉 

The OV cabin is larger, but not large by any stretch of the imagination.  I make myself comfortable in an OV, but with two people AND a scooter??  I'm afraid that it just wouldn't work.  Leaving the scooter out in the hall is not a good idea, although some people do it.  (supposedly not permitted)

3 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

Some Grandeur inside cabins are laid out "sideways".  I have not been into one, but from a glance they appear to be a bit roomier.  Can anyone confirm?

Deck 7 midship and possibly deck 8 are laid out sideways.  However, they are not "roomier".  They are exactly the same as the lower level ones with the exception of the door placement.  I found the door on the side actually *lowers* the usable space because there is usually a chair in the room.  Because of where the door is, the only place for this chair is next to the door which takes up floor space.

on the traditional rooms, the chair would be where the door is in the sideways room, and that is actually out of the way, whereas the sideway rooms, the chair seems to be placed between the door and the wall.  The space where the door is in the traditional room can't be used in reverse, because it would block the closet and the bathroom.

I hope this makes sense.