NCL Excursions

wendyp247

The amount is credited back to your method(s) of payment.

If you wait to cancel onboard, the amount is applied to your shipboard account provided you are within the cancellation window (more than 48 hrs prior to the excursion, I believe).

Edited by Outerdog

Just now, Outerdog said:

https://www.ncl.com/about/cancellation-fee-schedule

The amount is credited back to your method(s) of payment.

those cancellation fees is if you want the cancel the cruise. the OP wants to cancel an excursions . This is the correct cancellation fees and policy for shore excursions: https://www.ncl.com/terms/shorex-dining-entertainment-spa 

Best to book them on the phone, done this way you don't pay for them until you board when they get charged to your onboard account, meaning you don't actually pay until the last day when you settle your account.

Cancel with 48 hours notice and as you have not paid anyway, there is no charge and no refund needed.

If you have an excursion credit perk this will be credited to your onboard account offsetting the cost of the excursion.

Kind of win win doing it this way.

Edited by ziggyuk

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 9:40 PM, ziggyuk said:

Best to book them on the phone, done this way you don't pay for them until you board when they get charged to your onboard account, meaning you don't actually pay until the last day when you settle your account.

Cancel with 48 hours notice and as you have not paid anyway, there is no charge and no refund needed.

If you have an excursion credit perk this will be credited to your onboard account offsetting the cost of the excursion.

Kind of win win doing it this way.

I have just phoned NCL in the UK and was told I had to pay for the excursions upfront because I don't have a excursion credit.  Is this correct?

20 minutes ago, Happy2b@sea said:

I have just phoned NCL in the UK and was told I had to pay for the excursions upfront because I don't have a excursion credit.  Is this correct?

Based on the reports on this forum, yes that does appear to be correct.

• Thanks 1