Times for the Constellation headliner shows

Lazz

Yes they have at least 2 shows each evening.     Generally at 7:00  or 7:30 and  9:00 or 9:30  

I was looking on the Celebrity App and for  Constellation Feb 3-1l7 cruise.    The starting time of the show changes on different evenings and looks like they also have at lease one late shows at 11:00 of Elyria

1 minute ago, champagne lover said:

Any other info on Constellation entertainment would be welcome, we go on 4th March, and getting excited.

What is the show Elyria?

It's one of the few we walked out of, so I couldn't tell you! Most of the entertainment is pretty good though and the shows are  repeated at 7:00 and 9:00 PM and occasionally there's a 10:30 late show that's different than the previous two.

2 hours ago, champagne lover said:

Any other info on Constellation entertainment would be welcome, we go on 4th March, and getting excited.

What is the show Elyria?

Why not download the Celebrity App?     It is starting to load with events and show.  

Currently for shows they only have 3 listed the India Folkloric Dance is in the Theater on Day 10 at 7:30 and 9:30.

C51E2EAC-39AD-4E0C-8243-CD0CC11361FD.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

Thanks for the heads up about the app. Have just downloaded it to take a look at our Constellation cruise which departs in 9 days. However not sure just how accurate all the information is, as it shows us arriving into our first port (Phuket) at 12.30pm when we actually arrive at 7am (although it does show all the excursions on offer all starting in the morning).

I also downloaded it as I wanted to see headliners/production shows but none of these are loaded, except for the 3 posted in the picture above. How close to the cruise did it actually load the full info?

Edited by Bobal