Super quick luggage tags delivery

George C

33 minutes ago, thon said:

I cannot find anywhere on my reservation to order the tags.  I’ve done it before. Perhaps it is because I am using an iPad as I am away from home on vacation; I don’t know.

Luggage tags aren't available until approximately 45 days prior to your sail date. You can also call the Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654 and order your luggage tags. 

45 minutes ago, thon said:

I cannot find anywhere on my reservation to order the tags.  I’ve done it before. Perhaps it is because I am using an iPad as I am away from home on vacation; I don’t know.

Sign into your account -> Go to Manage Reservation -> Look to the far right for "Before You Board" and click on it -> Scroll to the bottom for "Mail Me Luggage Tags"

Even quicker:  Just print the darn things out at home.   I'd be delighted if X follows the sensibility of other cruise lines and discontinues them.   There are plenty of superior ways to spend those funds to produce better passenger experience. 

41 minutes ago, jkgourmet said:

Even quicker:  Just print the darn things out at home.   I'd be delighted if X follows the sensibility of other cruise lines and discontinues them.   There are plenty of superior ways to spend those funds to produce better passenger experience. 

I agree, like fixing their computer problems!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, davekathy said:

Luggage tags aren't available until approximately 45 days prior to your sail date. You can also call the Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654 and order your luggage tags. 

Thanks.  My cruise is less than 45 days away and I have called Captains Club before for the tags.  It’s just that I am currently out of the country and not really wanting to incur an added expense by turning on my phone just for this.

16 hours ago, bartnath said:

Sign into your account -> Go to Manage Reservation -> Look to the far right for "Before You Board" and click on it -> Scroll to the bottom for "Mail Me Luggage Tags"

The problem is - on my iPad all these things do not pop up for me to click on - particularly the “mail me” option.  I was just wondering if anyone else had such problems on an iPad.  In the past I have been at home when ordering tags and used my pc.

Edited by thon
Spelling

1 hour ago, thon said:

Thanks.  My cruise is less than 45 days away and I have called Captains Club before for the tags.  It’s just that I am currently out of the country and not really wanting to incur an added expense by turning on my phone just for this.

The problem is - on my iPad all these things do not pop up for me to click on - particularly the “mail me” option.  I was just wondering if anyone else had such problems on an iPad.  In the past I have been at home when ordering tags and used my pc.

No I ordered mine using my IPad but on saying that I haven’t received them yet but that is due to an ongoing IT problem we have been having with Celebrity.  The IPad worked no problem in the past.

Luggage tags by post not available at all in the U.K. Haven’t been for a few years now. I don’t know which other countries do/don’t get them.

Whilst one bit of me says it isn’t an issue ( we bought those amazon plastic tags years ago) we did so love it when we would arrive home from work to find our tags on the mat, they were a real indicator we were just a few weeks away from our cruise!