Kid discount question

98TUNNER

Hello all. Looking at couple different cruises in jan 2020. My question is we have 3 children 2 would fall under kids sail free discount. And 1 would not. But we are also considering taking my niece and nephew as well. Does royal offer a larger discount for 5th and 6th guests in same room? Considering getting a 3 room suite if this is the case. Thank you for your time

10 minutes ago, 98TUNNER said:

Hello all. Looking at couple different cruises in jan 2020. My question is we have 3 children 2 would fall under kids sail free discount. And 1 would not. But we are also considering taking my niece and nephew as well. Does royal offer a larger discount for 5th and 6th guests in same room? Considering getting a 3 room suite if this is the case. Thank you for your time

KSF applies to all guests beyond 2 as long as they are in the same stateroom and under 13. (At least it used to) 

you need to call to to find out pricing on cabins for more than 4 so you can ask then.  

Yes it does apply to all guests,

l Free” provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger on 4 nights or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, CaribNE, Coastal, Cuba, Europe and Hawaii sailings departing between March 1 – December 15, 2019. Offer excludes Spring Break sailings (Sailings between March 16 - 30, 2019), Holy Week/Easter sailings (Sailings between April 13 - 22, 2019) Summer sailings (Sailings between May 15 – August 31, 2019) and 2019 Thanksgiving sailings (Sailings between November 23 - 30, 2019).

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/18066038_Feb_Offer_Trade_Flyer.pdf

Edited by Ourusualbeach

3 minutes ago, 98TUNNER said:

Ok. We would be sailing with 2 under 11 so they would be free. Buts it's the possible 3 over 13 that I'm in questioning.

Ok.  The 3 over 12 would pay the regular 3rd/4th rates (reduced from 1st/2nd rate)

how much its reduced varies by ship and sailing.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

3 minutes ago, 98TUNNER said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. But if I book ahead of time and they come out with the sale. I can just call and have them apply it to my room correct?

Correct.  It would be repriced at the current rate.  That may also mean that the adult price has gone up.

Edited by Ourusualbeach