Paradise Beach - Aqua Park and Other Questions

LuCruise

We are looking at going to Paradise Beach (pay as you go option).  I have lots of questions.

1. To confirm...it is $10 to enter per person?
  2. For the fun pass...does that include everything  e.g. paddle boats , aqua park, and what other stuff?
  3. Can you pay for other things like paddle boats and not the aqua park?  Or is it one full price and you decide what you use.
  4. For the aqua park, do they provide life jackets ?
  5. For the aqua park, if parents are just supervising, do we need to buy the fun pass too?  i.e. swim out with them but we won't be on the inflatables
  6. Is the aqua park far out and hard for a younger one to get to?

Thanks.  We'll be bringing our own floats, balls so trying to determine if the park is worth the extra cost.

1 hour ago, LuCruise said:

We are looking at going to Paradise Beach (pay as you go option).  I have lots of questions.

1. To confirm...it is $10 to enter per person?
  2. For the fun pass...does that include everything  e.g. paddle boats , aqua park, and what other stuff?
  3. Can you pay for other things like paddle boats and not the aqua park?  Or is it one full price and you decide what you use.
  4. For the aqua park, do they provide life jackets ?
  5. For the aqua park, if parents are just supervising, do we need to buy the fun pass too?  i.e. swim out with them but we won't be on the inflatables
  6. Is the aqua park far out and hard for a younger one to get to?

Thanks.  We'll be bringing our own floats, balls so trying to determine if the park is worth the extra cost.

https://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/faq-page/

it is $3pp initial fee 

Edited by c-leg5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LuCruise said:

Thanks for the link.  One question not answered if all members must purchase the All Day Pass (i.e.if parent is supervising kids on Aqua park but not partaking)

Just back from Paradise Beach last week.  This was probably our 8 or 9th visit.  We did the AI option this time.  Just so you are clear the AI price does NOT include the waterpark.  That is a separate charge in addition to the AI.  Yes, everyone in your party must purchase the AI option (including kids).  If you do the pay as you go it is a $3 entrance fee and they ask you to spend $10pp in food or drink (which is very easy to do).  If you want to get the kids the bracelet for the waterpark you can do that without having one yourself as long as you're not "using" any of the water toys.  The vests were $20 to rent.  Hope this helps!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, imluvncruzn said:

Just back from Paradise Beach last week.  This was probably our 8 or 9th visit.  We did the AI option this time.  Just so you are clear the AI price does NOT include the waterpark.  That is a separate charge in addition to the AI.  Yes, everyone in your party must purchase the AI option (including kids).  If you do the pay as you go it is a $3 entrance fee and they ask you to spend $10pp in food or drink (which is very easy to do).  If you want to get the kids the bracelet for the waterpark you can do that without having one yourself as long as you're not "using" any of the water toys.  The vests were $20 to rent.  Hope this helps!

Thank you.  Yes...we would stick with the pay as you go option.  As you say, I'm sure we'd have no problem spending $10 each for food as we'll be there over lunch.  Can see our kids wanting to try the water toys. My younger one can swim but she might be (or  might be) more comfortable with her wearing a vest.  Of course...they would charge for it. The day will add up...but AI option would be lost on us as we have 2 kids and they'll be playing more than eating or drinking.

Silly question...but if we get bottled water, then that is safe right?  You always hear 'dont drink the water in Mexico'

Last time DH and I went to Nachi Cocum and were fine but just making sure.

15 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Thank you.  Yes...we would stick with the pay as you go option.  As you say, I'm sure we'd have no problem spending $10 each for food as we'll be there over lunch.  Can see our kids wanting to try the water toys. My younger one can swim but she might be (or  might be) more comfortable with her wearing a vest.  Of course...they would charge for it. The day will add up...but AI option would be lost on us as we have 2 kids and they'll be playing more than eating or drinking.

Silly question...but if we get bottled water, then that is safe right?  You always hear 'dont drink the water in Mexico'

Last time DH and I went to Nachi Cocum and were fine but just making sure.

Yes we've always drank the water/ice at PB and have never had a problem with it.  

• Thanks 1

All of the tourist spots offer bottled water and use purified water for ice, cooking, etc.

But there might have been some bad ice in the 12th margarita I had, because I slept through dinner and felt horrible the next morning. So be cautious! :classic_sleep:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We got did pay as you go back in September and only got the wrist bands for our kids. I swam out there with them to film sometimes and did not have to get a wrist band.

The $18 included the water toys and the paddle boards too.

Edited by grantbob
  • Thanks 1