myeurotaxi.com

Second seating

Also, if you haven't already, try asking this question in the ports of call section of these boards. The audience is bigger and you may get more answers. You may even find someone who has used the service or who has done the transfer you are trying to do.

On 2/17/2019 at 4:21 PM, vada_9 said:

I have used Prague  Airport transfers in 2016 (for a transfer to the airport). We were happy with them. Their website says they do Inter country transfers. 

How much did you tip? I have contacted them and got very good prices for Airport pick up and our trip to Seiffen.

Thank you,

Second seating

2 hours ago, Second seating said:

How much did you tip? I have contacted them and got very good prices for Airport pick up and our trip to Seiffen.

Thank you,

Second seating

To be honest, no idea. I have checked my credit card statement and we paid about $30 Aus for the transfer. Pre booked and pre paid - Pick up from hotel to Airport. As Aussies, tipping is always hard for us. I would assume my husband gave a small note of local currency.(Maybe a 50 or 100). I am  sure we had local currency as we went for the Christmas markets, but not sure of amount as we would have also bought British pounds and Euro at the time.  At home we usually just round up to next 5 or 10 for taxi's.

We used myeurotaxi.com in December and can’t say enough good things about them.  We originally were doing a river cruise from Prague to Budapest but due to the water levels we were able to cancel last minute and used the above company.  

We used them to get from Prague to Nuremberg, 4 days later from Nuremberg to Vienna, 4 days later Vienna to Budapest.  While, not inexpensive, service was excellent, on time each time, very personable drivers, comfortable Mercedes vans so more than enough room for the two of us.

i wouldn’t hesitate to recommend myeurotaxi.com.