3 people in stateroom

aftermidnight

Knowing the size of the stateroom , assuming you are looking at a normal balcony grade, I think it would be a disaster for the period you mention! It is fine to have 3 in a room if one is a small child. Once the sofa is made up into a bed (not so comfortable) your area would feel very cramped.

Sorry to put a “downer” on your anticipated holiday.

• Like 1

We've 'done' 3 adults in a (balcony) cabin but only for a 7 nights crossing.  The bed was only made up in the evening so during the day there was ample room to move around.  You just need to work out a rota for getting dressed, but I suppose this depends on who you would be travelling with;  in our case it was me, DH and adult DD.  

• Like 1

The wardrobe space might be rather limited  for 3 adults depending on which ship you are travelling. The best cabins for 3 adults are the deluxe insides on QE and QV as they offer more room space than the balcony cabins  as they are square not rectangular.  The third bed can either be a sofa bed or come down from the ceiling at night.

• Like 1

21 nights - 3 adults in Britannia balcony cabin? - no no no - unless you are used to sharing in the dim past in tiny student digs 

Folk and families with teens are known to do it though,  but it is up to you to check your group's complete compatibility...

Even if you saw a deal on PG or QG most of the cabins for 3 still do not allow much or if any privacy for 3 adults 

As a poster mentions the deluxe insides on QE and QV are very large with a big sofa and the 3rd and 4th proper pullman bed coming down from the ceiling - but qm2's 4 berths I am sure are not as big and have no sofa

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 4:29 PM, Elephant1151 said:

The wardrobe space might be rather limited  for 3 adults depending on which ship you are travelling. The best cabins for 3 adults are the deluxe insides on QE and QV as they offer more room space than the balcony cabins  as they are square not rectangular.  The third bed can either be a sofa bed or come down from the ceiling at night.

I am in complete agreement over wardrobe space, we nearly always have a inside cabin, but many times we find it a struggle with the space we have.🍷🥃