Sailing disappeared from Carnival website

cruisent

Yesterday I chose a 1/25/21 4 day sailing on Liberty to Freeport/Nassau from Pt. Canaveral, and placed it on a 48 hour hold. Tonight I went to Carnival's website to check on the price and also to view other cabin availability options for the sailing, and that sailing is NOWHERE to be found now! I even logged out of the site and checked again, and it's still not showing anywhere as even being offered on Carnival! My 48 hr hold is still intact in my account, but the sailing itself seems to have disappeared as a booking option now. It's weird.

It is showing on other travel websites though. Could it just be a Carnival website glitch? 

The sailing thankfully re-appeared this morning and I managed to to create another 48 hr. hold on it so I can book the cabin I want on Thursday when i'm paid. If it hadn't reappeared, I would've lost the current hold, not been able to make another one, and missed out on the $49 deposit sale that ends on Thursday. They really need to bring their website into the 21st century already. 

Playing peek a boo with their sailings is not fun!