Equinox 272 days

Maisyboo

Hello All 😀

We just booked our 2nd trip on the Equinox for December Yeah! . Another couple will be joining us  this time around .Booked in Aqua suites 1549&1543.

What would be your favorite place , can't miss thing to do or just first time Celebrity advice for them ? 

Thanks in advance 

On 3/10/2019 at 11:14 PM, Maisyboo said:

Hello All 😀

We just booked our 2nd trip on the Equinox for December Yeah! . Another couple will be joining us  this time around .Booked in Aqua suites 1549&1543.

What would be your favorite place , can't miss thing to do or just first time Celebrity advice for them ? 

Thanks in advance 

Hi Maisyboo,

You don't say what cruise you are doing but as an Aqua regular you have to go to the Persian Garden at least once. We always go there after walking about one of the ports. We tend to get back early and then go there as it is usually very quite. The sauna, steam room and then the rain shower aree brilliant. Obviously you will be eating in Blu which we think is brilliant and I am hoping that the same maitre de is on board as she was really good. Tuscan Grill is excellent and Le Petite Chef is entertaining but only worth doing once in a cruise if you can get a good deal.

Whatever you do have a great time and if you want to re-post this in October I will be able to give you an update on the changes they are making to the Equinox this year.

Alan

Thank you Cruisestitch for the classification. Yes I realize  they are not in the $3000.00 plus suite category. Apologies for the error . It's just what the booking says. 

Do you have other Aqua info ?.

ShonaTay56 Thanks .If you could repost after you see the changes that would be great . We are going on the 12/14/19.

so many people post about traveling on Equinox I was hoping for more input . 

Happy travels .

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 3:54 PM, Maisyboo said:

Thank you Cruisestitch for the classification. Yes I realize  they are not in the $3000.00 plus suite category. Apologies for the error . It's just what the booking says. 

Do you have other Aqua info ?.

ShonaTay56 Thanks .If you could repost after you see the changes that would be great . We are going on the 12/14/19.

so many people post about traveling on Equinox I was hoping for more input . 

Happy travels .

We'll have to wave in passing!  We'll be disembarking the Equinox on Dec 14 =D 

We are on Equinox in September. We are regular Celebrity cruisers.

If your budget will run to it look at booking a speciality dining package. Murano’s is a lovely quite formal dining experience with tableside preparation. Tuscan Grill offers the ambience of an Italian steak house with great wake views and Le Petit Chef is a fun novel experience.