LAUNDRY

dreslercarie

On 3/15/2019 at 1:21 PM, dreslercarie said:

On 3/15/2019 at 1:21 PM, dreslercarie said:

Question if our formal night clothes get wrinkled whole pack will there be a service or a way for them to be ironed?

This is the OP's post. No one mentioned pressing jeans, T's or shorts

On 4/2/2019 at 7:10 PM, coevan said:

I got a time out for correcting spelling. If I tried to correct spelling, grammer and the use of there, their and they're is another story altogether. 😀 Someone actually spelled their home city of Orlando wrong 😵 but I digress.

Maybe I didn't because I corrected my own, not someone else.

On 3/15/2019 at 3:21 PM, dreslercarie said:

Question if our formal night clothes get wrinkled whole pack will there be a service or a way for them to be ironed?

We use plastic that dry cleaners give and found it works the best for clothes to come out wrinkle free.

On 3/15/2019 at 3:32 PM, bakersdozen12 said:

The self-service laundry rooms have irons and ironing boards that you can use. Or, bring some Downey Wrinkle Release and spray it on your clothes before hanging them up. The wrinkles will be gone by elegant night. I have used this on every cruise and it works great. 

Are the ironing boards free to use?  How much is one load of laundry to wash and dry?

19 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

We use plastic that dry cleaners give and found it works the best for clothes to come out wrinkle free.

My father owned dry cleaners (where I worked from age 10 to 18--ugh!). 

Those bags really do prevent wrinkles.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TG6 said:

Are the ironing boards free to use?  How much is one load of laundry to wash and dry?

Irons free to use, here is a tip, do not go the afternoon of a cruise elegant evening, it will be mobbed.  I believe the laundry and drying is $3.5o for each, some ships take coin, some sign and sail.  If I am incorrect I am sure one of my friends wihere will correct me.

Semi related side note, I am somewhat a fanatic about non wrinkles and have spent a fair amount of time in the laundry or ironing rooms ironing shirts.  I have told Carnival management for years, if they really want to get an accurate vibe from their cruisers, they need go no further then these room s and listen to the conversations that spark up.

23 hours ago, JandPB said:

Why are people worrying about pressing their jeans, t-shirts and shorts? I don't get it. emoji16.png

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X304F using Tapatalk

Because some prefer to dress up for dinner and not go as slobs.....you offered up the softball...see it sail out of the park?

Because some prefer to dress up for dinner and not go as slobs.....you offered up the softball...see it sail out of the park?

Oh ye of little sense of humor. It was throwing up the sarcastic softball to see who would take it seriously. I now return you to the OP’s thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1