Well Darn, Now What?

sparks1093

Before retiring I had to look for a "window" where I could be away from my business for a week at a time, so I had to book last minute usually 3-4 days out(once the day of the cruise). Now with more freedom of movement and with constant Platinum offers I'm booked as far out as Jan.2020 on the PANORAMA. When I get antsy I just book a 4-dayer I "sandwich" in to appease the addiction.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

We've found that flying out of Montreal can save us money, even if we are flying to Florida. Of course we're almost equidistant between Burlington and Montreal.

yes, we have saved money flying from Montreal, especially nice if you can find a direct flight. It's just the customs hassle that can wear on you. BTV can be so darn expensive.  Haven't ever flown out of Plattsburg, but it's always on my radar.

• Like 1

We are booked on the Radiance 500 days from now, and it is a looong wait. we have a cruise coming up this August, so i'll dwell on that and then i'll start the year pining for the Radiance .

i have cruised on the Victory and it was one of my best cruises, so the updates can only make things better.   I'm very much looking forward to it (and to the Sunrise this August)

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 6:04 PM, Butterbean1000 said:

We are booked out further than we usually do.  I will still be 2 days short of platinum on our cruise.  I keep looking for an inexpensive 3 or 4 day cruise to take between now and then.  I would love to be platinum on our big cruise this fall. I could cancel FTTF I have booked

We had the same thing happen.  We were going to be four days short of Platinum on our last cruise.  We bit the bullet and did a five day to Cuba.  That put us Platinum for our last cruise and we got to see Cuba.

On 3/28/2019 at 4:04 PM, Butterbean1000 said:

We are booked out further than we usually do.  I will still be 2 days short of platinum on our cruise.  I keep looking for an inexpensive 3 or 4 day cruise to take between now and then.  I would love to be platinum on our big cruise this fall. I could cancel FTTF I have booked

Cancel your Breeze cruise, and rebook the Breeze cruise one week later.[Nov 4] It is a 14 day journey cruise, and that way you will be Platinum on your next cruise! [ me too! SO exited!]

41 minutes ago, vicky3vicky said:

Cancel your Breeze cruise, and rebook the Breeze cruise one week later.[Nov 4] It is a 14 day journey cruise, and that way you will be Platinum on your next cruise! [ me too! SO exited!]

Oh so tempting....But also impossible 🙂.  Enjoy your cruise!