Royal App - Not linking my cruise

Is there a reason I keep getting a "Sorry, we hit a snag" message when I try to load my reservation number in the app to link my cruise?  Only think I can think of maybe it has to be closer to my sail date to accept it, not sure.  Wondering if anyone had similar experience and has simple explanation.  My cruise date is June 15, 2018.  Thanks . 

1 minute ago, T3xan said:

Symphony, Thanks, didn't know that could be a problem.  

Symphony is supposedly supported, so I'd double check the reservation number.  Make sure it's Royal's reservation number, not a travel agent's.

Thanks, I selected my ship and sailing date and it now shows my name and info on the app, so I guess it did actually take, even though it was giving me the error message.  All is good.  Thanks.  

5 minutes ago, T3xan said:

Thanks, I selected my ship and sailing date and it now shows my name and info on the app, so I guess it did actually take, even though it was giving me the error message.  All is good.  Thanks.  

Welcome to the world of Royal Caribbean IT.🙂

• Like 1

I was actually very surprised when I booked a cruise through my travel

agent last week. My booking showed up on the app within minutes and I didn’t have to do anything to add it. I guess Royal IT is inconsistent at best. 

Also, I see this message (below) in my on-line booking section on-line, and I have the app, but I cannot for the life of me figure out where and how I get this mobile version of the SetSail Pass.  I printed out the hard copy from the on-line checking site, but do not see how to find the mobile version.  Can someone help me here.   Thanks 

Just downloaded app for Majesty May 13-18. They have our correct reservations but the daily calendar is really screwed up. Our day first has us celebrating New Years Eve. All sorts of activities, balloon drop, champagne toast at midnight. What a joke!!  😜

Edited by josumello
Missing word

7 minutes ago, josumello said:

Just downloaded app for Majesty May 13-18. They have our correct reservations but the daily calendar is really screwed up. Our day first has us celebrating New Years Eve. All sorts of activities, balloon drop, champagne toast at midnight. What a joke!!  😜

From what I've read, the schedule of activities shown on the app becomes more (but still not fully) accurate once you are onboard.  Always double check the Cruise Compass if there's something you really don't want to miss.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, T3xan said:

forgot the below part.  Here it is. 

FYI - on some ships, if you click on the link to install/update the app you get about 20 min of free Stream internet without a VOOM package.😉

Edited by Biker19

10 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

FYI - on some ships, if you click on the link to install/update the app you get about 20 min of free Stream internet without a VOOM package.😉

We saw that.  After 3 times, it said you need to go to guest services to get any more tries to download/update.

5 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

We saw that.  After 3 times, it said you need to go to guest services to get any more tries to download/update.

While it seems to cut you off, the internet connection is still there but at a VERY SLOW speed - like 2 minutes per click on the CC web site.😀

I am booked on Majesty for June 15 and that does not show up in the app yet. It cuts off at June 10 when I look at the Majesty sailings. Is it due to the amount of time before sailing? I get the same "We hit a snag" notification when I try to use my reservation number. I booked directly through Royal Caribbean.

13 minutes ago, resjes said:

I downloaded the app. I'm sailing on Anthem at the end of May. However, it says my "reservation is not supported." I hope it becomes supported by the time I get on the ship.

I thought  Anthem was still on the Royal IQ app.

17 minutes ago, resjes said:

I just found that app. Thank you so much!! Didn't know there were multiple apps.

The Royal IQ App is older and is being phased out.

Also, there used to be a firewall hole on Anthem that allowed iMessage to work for free, no VOOM purchase needed.  May still work.