NCL Sky Refurb

TigerATC

We're going on the Sky later this year and will be in a balcony cabin. Anyone who has been on since she came out of drydock have pictures of the return. Looking to see what changes were made to the staterooms and ship over all. Plenty of videos and pics online from before drydock, looking for new pics.

• 2 weeks later...

I asked the same type of question about the Sky. Two users posted the rooms have new carpet, pictures, and lamps. They used the word refreshed not refurbished rooms. Same furniture and bathroom. Hopefully a new mattress. 

The ship was stripped of interior Hawaiian themes.  Biggest changes to the restaurants and bars with fancy new chairs, carpet, and décor.  They also added a Starbucks.  It all looks very nice.  They removed that gazebo in the center of Cagneys.  Sort of miss that like when NCL removed the tree on Epic in La Cucina.

Thank you all for the updates. I'm hoping my forward balcony won't require strapping myself down. I figured this is a short trip to do a test run. We always have booked on the aft. There you get soot once and awhile.