Star Class at Coco Cay

3shar

Is admission to Coco Cay water park included in Star Class amenities. I know the cabanas are extra but wasn't sure about the water park itself. Thanks for any information in advance.

• Clarea changed the title to Star Class at Coco Cay

Here is some of the most recent info on Perfect Day.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/FAQ_Perfect_Day_CocoCay.pdf?token=AWxQbDteUdf3YJgKk9tHNsMxAKAvM8GIU-aPiWhsQ1r-BqKVqYEOZ2y6BpTwGXMJJZPpFJSVjmuPNrQI5XTFAhtNOIJ8Op7QTnWbjGrM7buraH5jRPaIzTf1SUtHARiRUAZivKgdgSeQ8aSqkb06TQh7flD-EHh1D02_boH9p5TatSeC-6jg-wzIkRQ3dVN27nZGkSXwK4kBbpZ4FNhXaLd6

I found this to be interesting.  At Barefoot Suite and Pinnacles have “free”😉 access. As of now RC has no plan of a C&A member beach like Labadee.  It seems as though the 2 RC beach stops will be treated differently, at least for now.  This obviously could change but I think they want to see if cruisers will pay to access the Beach Club before they "give it away".

8EE150A1-4A62-47AA-A33E-3F3CA7392CFE.thumb.jpeg.66c4c6eccd40447621361ba411414a6b.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 12:35 PM, A&L_Ont said:

Here is some of the most recent info on Perfect Day.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/FAQ_Perfect_Day_CocoCay.pdf?token=AWxQbDteUdf3YJgKk9tHNsMxAKAvM8GIU-aPiWhsQ1r-BqKVqYEOZ2y6BpTwGXMJJZPpFJSVjmuPNrQI5XTFAhtNOIJ8Op7QTnWbjGrM7buraH5jRPaIzTf1SUtHARiRUAZivKgdgSeQ8aSqkb06TQh7flD-EHh1D02_boH9p5TatSeC-6jg-wzIkRQ3dVN27nZGkSXwK4kBbpZ4FNhXaLd6

I found this to be interesting.  At Barefoot Suite and Pinnacles have “free”😉 access. As of now RC has no plan of a C&A member beach like Labadee.  It seems as though the 2 RC beach stops will be treated differently, at least for now.  This obviously could change but I think they want to see if cruisers will pay to access the Beach Club before they "give it away".

8EE150A1-4A62-47AA-A33E-3F3CA7392CFE.thumb.jpeg.66c4c6eccd40447621361ba411414a6b.jpeg

The funny thing about this is that there is an area within Cabana Cove that apparently is for suite guests to use.  The kicker is it isn't advertised anywhere.

5A3jcGq.jpg

FNtO1Po.jpg

When you think about it, why would anyone who rented a cabana use these loungers by the cabana bar when each cabana has it's own loungers?  Turns out this area is for pinnacle/suite guests - sort of Coco Cay's version of Barefoot Beach on a much smaller scale.  

Why they don't tell any one about it is another matter.  Crowd control I guess.  It's a secret.    

45 minutes ago, twangster said:

The funny thing about this is that there is an area within Cabana Cove that apparently is for suite guests to use.  The kicker is it isn't advertised anywhere.

When you think about it, why would anyone who rented a cabana use these loungers by the cabana bar when each cabana has it's own loungers?  Turns out this area is for pinnacle/suite guests - sort of Coco Cay's version of Barefoot Beach on a much smaller scale.  

Why they don't tell any one about it is another matter.  Crowd control I guess.  It's a secret.    

Can you point out where that is on the published maps? Looking at the map, I only see cabana's open on the Chill Island side.

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

The interim cabana place on Cocoa Cay welcome suite and Pinnacle guests.

20181118_194109.jpg

Loungers and food just like Barefoot Beach

20181118_194221.jpg

Thanks John!  We hope to be there on Harmony on 20 May. Was wondering if they had a place for suites/Pinnacles. Enjoy. 

9 hours ago, Big_G said:

Can you point out where that is on the published maps? Looking at the map, I only see cabana's open on the Chill Island side.

The Chill Island area on the map is the general vicinity of the existing cabana cove, at least for now.