DL Overcrowding

Empehi

On 4/20/2019 at 6:50 AM, Thorben-Hendrik said:

Heard they will close all DL starting July 1st!😱

A month ago. I was told by a double almost triple pinnacle that as of April 9 Diamond plus and down would get 5 drinks per nite No DL only SL. He said he had the inside scoop. 

Well Apr 9 has come and gone with no changes.

Don't believe rumors. Royal doesn't care how crowded the lounges get. Nobody is forcing anyone to go there. If it's too crowded for you leave and come back another time.

2 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

We hope to be diamond in two years... Hope perks aren’t done by then!

If people would stop complaining and use common sense they won't change a thing. 

One problem is that once some people get to D+ or Pinnacle they forget there time as a Diamond like it never existed.

• Like 4

Just now, rt1092 said:

A month ago. I was told by a double almost triple pinnacle that as of April 9 Diamond plus and down would get 5 drinks per nite No DL only SL. He said he had the inside scoop. 

Well Apr 9 has come and gone with no changes.

Don't believe rumors. Royal doesn't care how crowded the lounges get. Nobody is forcing anyone to go there. If it's too crowded for you leave and come back another time.

Brilliant post.  People post this just to wind the forum up.  Works everytime.

jc

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 3:13 PM, Milwaukee Eight said:

I personally have not witnessed any Kids in the CL on 4 ships, Freedom, Serenade, Brilliance, Enchantment. 

LOL! Because all the Couch Jumpers, Fit Throwers and Food Tasters are usually on the Anthem!😀

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

LOL! Because all the Couch Jumpers, Fit Throwers and Food Tasters are usually on the Anthem!😀

We have seen kids in the SL. Never had any that were a problem to us. Seems to me, some cruisers seem to have an obsession sailing with them. The kids have always been better behaved than some adults I have witnessed with status. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

We have seen kids in the SL. Never had any that were a problem to us. Seems to me, some cruisers seem to have an obsession sailing with them. The kids have always been better behaved than some adults I have witnessed with status. 

Yes I can believe that.

Last year on Independence where the DL and SL are on the same deck around 8.30pm we got into the lift to go down to Giovanni's and several guests from the SL also got into the lift carrying drinks and they were all seriously drunk.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Yes I can believe that.

Last year on Independence where the DL and SL are on the same deck around 8.30pm we got into the lift to go down to Giovanni's and several guests from the SL also got into the lift carrying drinks and they were all seriously drunk.

I’m sure unlimited alcohol contributes to cruisers problems with kids and then them becoming the problem. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I sure unlimited alcohol contributes to cruisers problems with kids and then them becoming the problem. 

Since turning D in 2011 I have only seen 1 child in the then Diamond event then DL when they were introduced and she left with her dad shortly after we arrived so we have never had personal experience of unruly kids in the DL.

• Like 1