Internet Question

Birdieman1

We are Elite status just finished the Panama 10 cruise and got 250 Free Internet minutes, anyone know how many minutes we would be getting for our upcoming 20 day Caribbean  explorer cruise, just wondering if Princess would treat it as two 10 day cruises for 250 minutes each. Thanks

Actually depends on how the cruise is offered.  When we did a 21 day Mediterranean cruise that I had booked as a 21, Princess still looked at it as a series of 3 sevens. We got 150 mins for each segment as well as 3 separate bar setups.  If your 20 day is sold as 2 tens you may well get more minutes.

By the way Oski,  “Go Bears”

3 hours ago, Birdieman1 said:

We are Elite status just finished the Panama 10 cruise and got 250 Free Internet minutes, anyone know how many minutes we would be getting for our upcoming 20 day Caribbean  explorer cruise, just wondering if Princess would treat it as two 10 day cruises for 250 minutes each. Thanks

For two 10 day cruises b2b you receive 250 minutes/qualified person on each voyage. Any unused minutes carry over. I went to the internet manager to have the new ones added. My experience is that it does not matter how you booked the cruise, single booking number or two booking numbers.

4 hours ago, Birdieman1 said:

is it a round-a-bout cruise or is it a return to FLL/PE on the 10th day then back out again for 10 more?

18 minutes ago, voljeep said:

is it a round-a-bout cruise or is it a return to FLL/PE on the 10th day then back out again for 10 more?

Princess does not have any 20 day single loop cruises from Ft. Lauderdale. It has to be two 10's.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, skynight said:

For two 10 day cruises b2b you receive 250 minutes/qualified person on each voyage. Any unused minutes carry over. I went to the internet manager to have the new ones added. My experience is that it does not matter how you booked the cruise, single booking number or two booking numbers.

This is how it worked our our 14 day East/West Caribbean cruise. We booked it as a single cruise under 1 booking number, but as it was available as a b2b 7 day East, 7 day West, we got 2 cruise credits and 2 lots of Internet minutes. In our case, we simply had to use up all of the first batch, even though that didn’t happen until we were into the second week of the cruise and then the second batch showed up in our accounts.