Mighty Cruise Ships - Symphony

1 minute ago, timf2001 said:

Smithsonian just started airing the Mighty Trains season that originally aired last November in Canada.  They might move on to Mighty Cruise Ships next, or it could be another 5 months if there's a similar delay in airing.

That would be my guess too. I know they will air eventually. It's just knowing when would be nice to know.

On 7/17/2019 at 1:06 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Have you tried accessing this through a VPN such TunnelBear?

I tried. But besides that you apparently have to be a subscriber for a specific TV company:( so it’s impossible to subscribe if you aren’t buying it. 

4 minutes ago, Musikant1990 said:

I tried. But besides that you apparently have to be a subscriber for a specific TV company:( so it’s impossible to subscribe if you aren’t buying it. 

I just tried and I see what you mean.  I don’t remember that from watching shows in the past although it’s been a while. 

15 minutes ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

It’s being shown twice an evening on Quest and Quest+1 in the UK at the moment we found it extremely informative and brought back many happy memories.

Wow, so both U.K. and Canada have access to the documentary. It should be a matter of time before us Americans see it as well. Maybe on the next season of Mighty Cruise Ships? 

7 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Wow, so both U.K. and Canada have access to the documentary. It should be a matter of time before us Americans see it as well. Maybe on the next season of Mighty Cruise Ships? 

Yes it’s been on all week.

A tremendous programme still called Mighty Cruise Ships here in the UK.

Not to spoil it for you but the captain actually left four cruisers behind in Palma.

Season 3 shows up on my guide on Google Fiber here in the states and even lists the episodes but does not list a air date upcoming. I figure at some point it will air in the US but when I have no idea.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Have it ready to tape.  I’ve enjoyed this series.  Much better than Dream Cruises.  I’m scheduled to sail on Symphony in March but am fairly confident we won’t sail. Will try again some time in the future.

Edited by sellwingri