Grand Suite roll away bed? Drink Package question

On Oasis/Harmony can you put a roll away bed in the Grand Suite (so 2 adult women don't have to share a sofa bed) and if there are 3-4 people per cabin does EVERYONE have to purchase the drink package or can some by the drink package and the others who don't drink buy the soda package or can they just not buy any package (one is diamond).

Thanks!

I don't think any Royal Caribbean ships have roll away beds.

In regards everyone buy the unlimited drinks package.  I can't speak for 3 our 4 people per cabin scenario.  However last year, I called in, and was able to purchase the unlimited alcohol package for myself and then the unlimited non-alcohol package (the one that includes sodas, bottled water, speciality coffee, fresh squeezed OJ, etc.). My wife is a non-alcohol drinker.  However this was before us reaching diamond status.  On our first cruise post diamond status, I didn't attempt to buy the packages due to the length of the cruise, being able to bring bottle of wines on-board and of course reaching diamond status and the happy hour benefits.

Can't hurt to give them a call and ask.  Worse case they say no.

Everyone of legal drinking age must purchase the alcohol package if you purchase up front.  You can call and have the non drinkers purchase the refreshment package( not the soda package)..  on board, you MIGHT be able to get away with every e going their own way

The chances of a rollaway being provided is very low.

Yes they do have rollaway's in the grand suite.  My brother has them for their kids so they have 2 adults, and 3 kids but they are older 13-18.  I believe my nephew the 18 year old is the one that get's the rollaway.

Some grand suites are categorized for 5 people and they will bring you a roll away according to who I spoke with on the phone.  However we all know how reliable that is.  We ended up booking an additional cabin so we didn't need it.