Summit - Drop Off Carryon

dazey

On the Edge once you boarded you could drop off your carryon luggage right away at your cabin and pick up your key at the door and then go to lunch. Is that how it works now the "new" Summit"?  It is quite nice to go to lunch without all your "stuff".

According to what I saw on the app you can go to the cabin and drop your stuff.  However check-in before boarding is not the streamlined process where you get you seapass at your cabin.  Still do the credit card, photo, get sea pass routine.

Yes, you can drop your carry on bag in your cabin prior to the cabins being ready.  But I believe you will get your seapass card when you check in on the pier.  I'll know for sure on June 27th!!

12 hours ago, jcpc said:

Yes, you can drop your carry on bag in your cabin prior to the cabins being ready.  But I believe you will get your seapass card when you check in on the pier.  I'll know for sure on June 27th!!

You're correct.  You check in at the pier, receive your seapass card and drop your luggage.  The check-in at San Juan Pier took less than 10 minutes and we were on the ship!