Owners suite vs Crown Loft family of 4 on Harmony

New to cuising and trying to decide between those rooms, kids are teenagers.

I am reading that deck 17 where the lofts are nice and quiet but I'm only seeing two L1 and four L2 left online. Key pass required to get to that deck and near the Coastal Kitchen and concerige bar. 

Open Owners suites on decks 8, 9, 10. Looks a bit more spacious, but are they noisy? 

Can anyone share  pros and cons of each for a family of 4? 

Is it harder to get to things on the rest of this ship from deck 17, or are those elevators reserved for the suites? 

I vote Crown Loft.  Deck 17 is very nice.  The lofts are nice because you get the 2 full bathrooms and separate space with the loft.  Being close to the suite lounge and costal kitchen is very nice.  Hallways are extremely quiet.  We didn’t find it hard to get places from that deck.

The key pass for deck 17 cabins isn't always enforced, often the door is propped open.  As for the suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen on deck 17, an OS key card works just like a L1/L2 key card in that respect.

Loft suites are something else.  Quite amazing cabins.  There is a pull out sofa for guests 3 & 4 although I've heard of some success asking for a cot.  Can your 3rd and 4th share a pull out sofa bed?

OS balcony will be bigger but the L1/L2 cabin is pretty sweet.  Something to try at least once.  

L1 have a more private ocean view balcony.  L2 isn't as private but are great for people watching overlooking the sports court areas.  

Edited by twangster

for 4 people I would do the L1 or L2... 

2 story, 2 bathrooms tons of room. 

Near the Suite Lounge and CK

Owners Suites are nice you have the 2 sides vs the 2 stories on the Loft

But only 1 bathroom 

5 hours ago, LilBlackDress said:

for 4 people I would do the L1 or L2... 

2 story, 2 bathrooms tons of room. 

Near the Suite Lounge and CK

Owners Suites are nice you have the 2 sides vs the 2 stories on the Loft

But only 1 bathroom 

Add to that in the CLS you have two stewards VS one, and to work on the lofts one has already worked the lower decks and up the ranks.  We also like the quieter hallway with way less guests trudging down them. 

I would also say they are marginally less money and you get two bathrooms. I’d pay more for two bathrooms, but don’t tell RC that. 

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Add to that in the CLS you have two stewards VS one, and to work on the lofts one has already worked the lower decks and up the ranks.  We also like the quieter hallway with way less guests trudging down them. 

I would also say they are marginally less money and you get two bathrooms. I’d pay more for two bathrooms, but don’t tell RC that. 

Ditto to all that for sure! The CLS also feels so much more "Grand" because of the 18 foot ceiling height and floor to ceiling windows compared to the OS. We love the proximity to the lounge and CK as we spend most of our dining times there.  If I recall, the CL Suites are also decorated with a more modern flair than the OS's ?? We stayed in an GS right next to the OS and they are both decorated the same as all the balcony suites...small crowded hallways, lower ceilings, maybe even a little tired =/

Where as the CLS's feel a little more opulent with power blinds and sheers and lights and modern furniture....Been a while since I've stayed in a GS, and I'm sure someone will correct me if its changed, but those little things make a big difference to us when choosing for sure. 

Oasis CLS.jpg

• Like 1