Manacure in spa

Hello. Will be on the breeze with three ladies.  They will be getting a manicure on the breeze.  Is it done one after the other or can they do at same time. Like is there enough room and ladies or it just one usually

If you sign into your Carnival account and go to your booking, you can see the schedule for the salon if you walk through the process of booking. I can't tell from there if there are multiple appointments in each time block, but if you book one and then your friend goes in to thier account you can see if the same time shows up for your friends to also choose. You can always go right back and cancel or change the service if you don't get the results that you desire for appt times. When I sail with friends, we usually get together a couple days before we leave home for mani/pedi day at our local place. For the price of a mani aboard the ship, we can get a mani & gel pedi . Also, we are guaranteed to go altogether. 

On my last cruise (Victory), there were three chairs and two technicians. I don't know if there was a third technician who just didn't have an appointment and therefore wasn't visible. When you booked the appointments, were all three able to select the same time? That would lead me to believe that all three can be worked on at the same time.

We have tried to book three of us before and have not been able to do it yet. The Dream class ships typically have three stations but we have only seen 2 nail technicians. We have been able to book all of us with alternating appointments such as one with a 10am manicure, 1 with a 1030 pedicure, the third with a 11am manicure...so that we are all there at the same time with alternating appointments. We still enjoyed the conversation and were together, just not getting services at the same time.