Lost ring on Pride need help cabin 6283

beauty1492

A few years ago, DH left one of his two pairs of glasses in our cabin. I called Carnival when we got home and was put in touch with a lost and found person. His glasses were retrieved and mailed to him in a timely manner. I would call Carnival even though you already filled out something online.

• Like 1

I left a camera battery charging in the bathroom one time and they eventually mailed it back to me. I did have to pay for shipping. I would definitely call, unless all of that is handled via the online form. This was back in 04.

My wife left her wedding ring after in the room and it was found by the person cleaning the room. I think when they find something like that most of the time they will do the right thing. I would call for sure, it may take awhile for them to get a hold of the pride but I think they do take that stuff seriously.  

• Like 1

There are Carnival Pride groups on social media platforms - you might want to search for them and add your post there as well.  Also possibly post on the roll call for the cruise after yours to see if the person in the room after you found it.

thanks everyone

I did call Carnival and everything is handle by the online form

she was able to confirm that the email request had been sent to the pride

they did say they would do their best to find the ring.

Said only security officer has the authority to search the safe.

Which may take a couple of sailings. 

I felt better after talking to them. She said they do find majority of lost items.

I would also suggest joining the groups on the social media site for a few weeks (groups) after your sailing. Posting there will cover you in case someone found it but did not turn it in right away. Sometimes you see people taking things with them and then trying to find the owner. You can find them by typing in the ship's name and the sail date into the search bar. I do know that when the cruise line does return lost items, it seems to take forever, so as time goes by, do not lose hope !