Help! Online check-in

I did the online check-in for my upcoming cruise but skipped the photo part because I wasn’t ready to take one (didn’t know I would have to provide one). But now it says I’ve completed check in and I can’t go back to take the photo (it was right after I put in my passport info). Is this something they can do at the terminal?

21 hours ago, awestover89 said:

Yes, they can do it at the terminal. In fact, even if you had taken the photo there's a good chance they would redo it at the terminal

We took our own photos but they still redid them at check in!!

Hi, I'm going on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas Baltics cruise on July 30th. I did what seemed like an online check-in through the website 90 days before. But I didn't even see an option to take my photo. Where & how did you find this?

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, michelle79 said:

Hi, I'm going on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas Baltics cruise on July 30th. I did what seemed like an online check-in through the website 90 days before. But I didn't even see an option to take my photo. Where & how did you find this?

The photo upload option is only available on some ships - not applicable on Brilliance.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2019 at 5:31 PM, DEWGirl said:

I did the online check-in for my upcoming cruise but skipped the photo part because I wasn’t ready to take one (didn’t know I would have to provide one). But now it says I’ve completed check in and I can’t go back to take the photo (it was right after I put in my passport info). Is this something they can do at the terminal?

You actually can go back in and add the photos later using Update check-in/Set sail pass, or of course, have them do it at the terminal 

RC.JPG

5 hours ago, ryano said:

You actually can go back in and add the photos later using Update check-in/Set sail pass, or of course, have them do it at the terminal 

RC.JPG

I had the same issue when trying to do so from the app but as you mentioned you can do it from your computer. Click on the name of the person, scroll about half way down the page, and there should be an option to update your photo.  

I submitted "action shots" just to have a pic uploaded. When we checked in on Serenade in April the CSR took our pictures but then 3 minutes later the security guy at ding in wanted to take new ones.

38 minutes ago, Sobro said:

I submitted "action shots" just to have a pic uploaded. When we checked in on Serenade in April the CSR took our pictures but then 3 minutes later the security guy at ding in wanted to take new ones.

The CSR at check in may not check those uploaded pics closely - I could have gotten by with my uploaded pic of Michael Bayley.

She didn't look at our pics. I asked her to take new ones. In the uploads I was standing atop the pyramid at Lamanai in Belize and my wife was standing in front of Duck Donuts in Duck, NC.