N Statendam or Koningsdam Deck 4 balconies

Cruise Junky

lol...I happen to have a (cheesy) video of room 4191 on the Koningsdam in January!  There were 5 of us cruising, and we had 3 rooms side by side by side. We asked for them to open the dividers between the rooms (only the first panel opens) but it worked our fabulously for us. my friend, who is a TA, marveled over how big they were. She had just gotten off the NCL Joy, and was amazed at how much bigger ours was over the Joy's large balcony.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DougandEric said:

We were in 4156 in 11/2018 and loved  the huge balcony - especially since it's the same size as the standard ones next door.  Here are a couple of pictures.

Doug

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

DougandEric, what is in the empty space between rooms 4156 and 4154?

10 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Thanks for the video and it not cheesy at all 😜

Thank you, you're too kind!  We booked a guarantee, and when we got our room assignment,  I wondered what the balcony looked like.  As I couldn't really find a video, thought I would do one myself.

• Like 1

Wow, @DougandEric, that's an INCREDIBLE balcony!

Excuse me for a bit of thread-jacking, but given the title, I didn't want to start a separate question.  Does anyone have any photos of the Deck 4 aft Vista balconies?  We've switched to one of those (free, based on the fare we paid) for an upcoming trip, and I'm hoping we made a good decision ...

17 hours ago, DougandEric said:

We were in 4156 in 11/2018 and loved  the huge balcony - especially since it's the same size as the standard ones next door.  Here are a couple of pictures.

Doug

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

When were the pictures taken?  I ask because we had this same cabin, and the balcony had two lounge chairs as well as the two regular chairs with foot rests.

8 hours ago, jm485 said:

Wow, @DougandEric, that's an INCREDIBLE balcony!

Excuse me for a bit of thread-jacking, but given the title, I didn't want to start a separate question.  Does anyone have any photos of the Deck 4 aft Vista balconies?  We've switched to one of those (free, based on the fare we paid) for an upcoming trip, and I'm hoping we made a good decision ...

http://halfacts.com/pinnacle-class/4221-koningsdam/