How to Create New Roll Call

Perhaps someone can help.  I have tried to follow the instructions to create a new roll call without any luck at all.

I am trying to create one for Holland America, Zuiderdam, October 20, 2019, 10-day Panama Canal Sunfarer.  Instructions say to click on new at top of page...and it is not there.  Any words of wisdom?

12 minutes ago, RetiredNow said:

Perhaps someone can help.  I have tried to follow the instructions to create a new roll call without any luck at all.

I am trying to create one for Holland America, Zuiderdam, October 20, 2019, 10-day Panama Canal Sunfarer.  Instructions say to click on new at top of page...and it is not there.  Any words of wisdom?

Go to Roll Calls on the main board, then Holland America and then Zuiderdam.

You will end up here.

E368AD7B-D698-45AA-BC3C-CBB988C6E183.thumb.png.a58a2b6aa5a68f1c063f4a915175b219.png

Just press the blue button that says “Start New Topic” (exactly as you did here to ask the question) and you are off to the races.

The roll call tool is, once again, broken.  I have tried to add a roll call twice....contacted CC as directed if you have a problem and the response after three notes is that there is a problem adding new roll calls to the roll call finder and they are working on it. 

3 hours ago, ghstudio said:

The roll call tool is, once again, broken.  I have tried to add a roll call twice....contacted CC as directed if you have a problem and the response after three notes is that there is a problem adding new roll calls to the roll call finder and they are working on it. 

Roll Call finder has broken for some time (as in “find your roll call”).

I believe if you do it the old fashioned way, you should be able to post the new thread to start your roll call.  The “old fashioned” way is the way I advised RetiredMustang to do it in the 2nd post.