Showtimes on MainStage changed across the fleet ?

rotjeknor

On 6/23/2019 at 7:17 PM, TAD2005 said:

I'm with Ruth.  We always have a few pre-dinner cocktails from 7:00 pm to dinner time at 8:00.   However, if HAL wants to cut into their beverage consumption revenue by forcing late seating diners to take in a show at 7:00 pm instead of paying money for drinks, then I would wonder what morons in Seattle are making these dumb decisions ?

Dining times are changing as well with late seating now shifting to 715-730 with early at 515-530. Eventually these changes are supposed to go fleetwide. So the 7pm show is meant for early diners and the 9pm for late diners. 

11 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Dining times are changing as well with late seating now shifting to 715-730 with early at 515-530. Eventually these changes are supposed to go fleetwide. So the 7pm show is meant for early diners and the 9pm for late diners. 

Have you, or any one else here, had first hand experience with these changes? Unlike Princess (which definitely changed their times), I haven't read anything other than 5:45pm and 8:00pm for the two traditional seatings on HAL. 

Edited by canadarocks

3 hours ago, canadarocks said:

Have you, or any one else here, had first hand experience with these changes? Unlike Princess (which definitely changed their times), I haven't read anything other than 5:45pm and 8:00pm for the two traditional seatings on HAL. 

Do not know about second seating, but had early fixed seating on Maasdam both in December and also couple of weeks ago again on Maasdam, started at 05:30, shows were at 07:30 and 09:30 PM.

2 hours ago, Alphen said:

On our Rotterdam cruise (june 8 ) , fixed seating was 530 pm and 8pm . MDR opened at 530 for open seating.