Big price drop normal?

1 hour ago, JAMESCC said:

As soon as I wrote that post I thought the same thing. I'm gonna check the local TA I almost had a deal with last year but things fell apart. Matter of fact I'm gonna send her an email right now, thanks for the suggestion.

Just make sure the travel agent does not charge for cancellations, changes, price drops, etc.

• Like 1

Just make sure the travel agent does not charge for cancellations, changes, price drops, etc.
Thanks, I'm gonna do lots of homework here that, well at least as much as I can do from work
[emoji16]

And just like that its gone, back up to 3,085 bucks. Whatever was going on yesterday is gone and that is why you don't hesitate. I had my CC in hand ready to book, looked the cruise up and poof its gone. Very disappointed and its all my fault.

3 hours ago, JAMESCC said:

And just like that its gone, back up to 3,085 bucks. Whatever was going on yesterday is gone and that is why you don't hesitate. I had my CC in hand ready to book, looked the cruise up and poof its gone. Very disappointed and its all my fault.

Well, sorry you missed it.  As you saw it yesterday and early today, that price actually lasted longer than many substantial price drops.  You could continue to monitor the website; once in a great while price drops seem to resuscitate.  If not, consider it a lesson learned; likely we’ve all watched a good price or desired cabin slip away while we pondered or consulted others or shopped the deal, etc.

• Like 1

Well, sorry you missed it.  As you saw it yesterday and early today, that price actually lasted longer than many substantial price drops.  You could continue to monitor the website; once in a great while price drops seem to resuscitate.  If not, consider it a lesson learned; likely we’ve all watched a good price or desired cabin slip away while we pondered or consulted others or shopped the deal, etc.
Sad but true. Actually now that I think about it. Our cruise we are booked on now the same thing happened and the deal came came. Monitored Anthem to Bermuda and the price was right and went away. Waited a few weeks and it came back and immediately jumped on it. I doubt that happens with Oasis and this cruise but I guess we'll keep monitoring. Thanks for the post.

4 hours ago, JAMESCC said:

Like you, I missed grabbing a booking this past weekend. But I am hoping some 4th of July sales will help us out a little. Good luck!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zooma said:

Like you, I missed grabbing a booking this past weekend. But I am hoping some 4th of July sales will help us out a little. Good luck!

Good luck to you as well.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The OP is looking for a cabin that holds 3 people.  Group space is only available for double occupancy cabins. They can book at regular prices and move into the group to pick up the group amenity (usually a $50 OBC) but they will not get any savings on the price.

I forgot about that, doesn't seem fair.... so much for that idea

5 hours ago, JAMESCC said:

Would you consider a Promenade View cabin?  I'm showing for 3 it's $2313.06.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KALCJ1 said:

Would you consider a Promenade View cabin?  I'm showing for 3 it's $2313.06.  

Actually yes, had one on Explorer but when I go through the mock booking on RCI website it says not available. No idea why though.

7 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:

Actually yes, had one on Explorer but when I go through the mock booking on RCI website it says not available. No idea why though.

I'm actually a TA. I see 2 cabins available - 7203 and 7603.  Another option is the Central Park view - just 1 available (9179) right now for $2373.06.  You should be able to call Royal Caribbean directly.

• Like 1

I'm actually a TA. I see 2 cabins available - 7203 and 7603.  Another option is the Central Park view - just 1 available (9179) right now for $2373.06.  You should be able to call Royal Caribbean directly.
Thanks for the help. We really loved the promenade room on Explorer so maybe we will book that. Thanks again.

6 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:
10 minutes ago, KALCJ1 said:

Thanks for the help. We really loved the promenade room on Explorer so maybe we will book that. Thanks again.

You're welcome!!