Is the unlimited galley brunch tour worth it?

I booked the galley brunch for my sister and I for our 4 night Navigator cruise in Feb.and was also looking at that vs the ship tour for my husband and i on HOTS in 11/2020. Now there is a huge difference in price between the two- $119 for the ship tour vs $32 for the galley tour and brunch. They both indicate 2 hours. If it were only $20 difference or so I'd do the ship tour but that's a big difference. Has anyone done both and care to comment opinions on each?

We did the Bottomless Galley Brunch Saturday on the Liberty of the Seas and were very disappointed.  It was very crowded and the tour was very quick.  And we expected a brunch but the menu was as follows:

- On the table was tortilla chips, guacamole, salsa, and a plate of Italian meats and cheeses.  (There was no bread, pastries, etc.)

- The appetizer choice was Cesar salad

- The entree choice was fish of the day, beef tenderloin, bacon wrapped chicken, and spaghetti

- Dessert - no choice and we left before it was served

The food appeared to be whatever was leftover from the prior nights dinner or perhaps what they had stocked too much of.  The fish tasted off - my adult son took one bite and was done.  My other son had the bacon wrapped chicken and the bacon was barely cooked.  Myself and my son's girlfriend had the beef tenderloin and it had a very odd texture.

We decided to leave - not eat the entrees - and have lunch in the Windjammer.  If the guest service line hadn't been so long I would have been in it.

All of our other dining experience on board were wonderful and dinner at Giovanni's was one of our top 3 dining experiences on any cruise and was definitely the best service we have ever received.

I would definitely not recommend this tour - at least not on the Liberty of the Seas.