Room Service Beverage Question

young_k92

6 minutes ago, young_k92 said:

Are juices ordered through room service served in open containers or sealed containers? If open, does anyone have a hack for storing them in the room fridge to be enjoyed later?

On our cruise in April, the orange juice was just in an open glass with no type of covering.

4 minutes ago, young_k92 said:

Are juices ordered through room service served in open containers or sealed containers? If open, does anyone have a hack for storing them in the room fridge to be enjoyed later?

If you call in, ask for the smaller, colored cups, like the ones they have on lido. Then pour the juice in those cups and store them in the fridge. 

Now that I'm armed with this information, can anyone tell me if room service will bring lemon wedges, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco if requested? I like non-alcoholic Marys without the mix. It's really just dressed up tomato juice, I know. But I like them nonetheless. Thanks in advance for the info.

2 hours ago, young_k92 said:

Now that I'm armed with this information, can anyone tell me if room service will bring lemon wedges, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco if requested? I like non-alcoholic Marys without the mix. It's really just dressed up tomato juice, I know. But I like them nonetheless. Thanks in advance for the info.

I am pretty sure they can bring a lemon and a knife to you. No to the Worcestershire and Tabasco, but feel free to bring your own.

I bring a couple of insulated cups with lids with me.  I use them on the deck to pour my *adult* beverages in to prevent them from getting too warm.  I always have one in the room that I pour juices into from room service.  I have received OJ with saran wrap and some without.  And yes, I am a "lime addict" and have requested not only limes but other condiments, many times via RS.  I usually get plenty!

17 hours ago, young_k92 said:

Fridge doesn't keep things very cold. If you want more juice later go to Lido or call room service.