30% off RCI excursions

22 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Prices change all the time.  Ignore the bogus "percent off" figures, Royal just makes those up.  Just look at the bottom line.

Yep.

And we get the emails on the excursion/dining/beverage sales almost every week.  There likely is no "last day".

The prices go up and down like a roller coaster. But you can book now and cancel and rebook without penalty if you change your mind or see it cheaper during a later "sale".

Edited by FionaMG

Exactly right.  We are 4 days away from our cruise, and our cruise planner still lists excursions as so much %off.  The prices listed are much higher for some, than what we paid earlier. 

If you find a price you like, book it.  You can always cancel and rebook at a lower price, if you find one you like. 

53 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Exactly right.  We are 4 days away from our cruise, and our cruise planner still lists excursions as so much %off.  The prices listed are much higher for some, than what we paid earlier. 

If you find a price you like, book it.  You can always cancel and rebook at a lower price, if you find one you like. 

You are lucky! We are cruising in August and I have avidly been watching for % off on excursions for the past 2 months and have just seen the prices rise and rise and rise ...... had no deals at all

I have found that usually booking prior does give the best deals.  And the farther out usually the best.  We don't save huge amounts but a few drinks worth.  I book an excursion when I see a price I like. 

This next cruise I have not found  any I want to book but even after almost 40 cruises we use the ship excursions occasionally. And we have saved by booking them prior to boarding.

Edited by cruiselvr04