Eateries on Escape

1bets1

Does anyone have a list of included eateries in Escape? The website was pretty general, listing the dining rooms and buffet. Is there pizza, ice cream, coffee cafes? Any info is appreciated!

unfortunately its pretty limited, which is why I love carnival. However we still plan on having a great cruise on the escape. Off the top of my head. The main dining room, taste, savor "which are essentially still just main dining rooms", The pub, room service, buffet and I believe that is it for free venues. 

10 minutes ago, 1bets1 said:

I could have sworn that someone posted the pizza is good! Maybe the buffet has it? Are any of the Waterfront places included? 

If you're from NY, definitely stay away from the pizza. It's mediocre, at best. But if you must have it, I remember it being at the buffet.

The restaurants by the Waterfront are all Specialty restaurants and have a fee.

If you have the 3 meal perk, it's really nice to try the various places and if the weather allows, it's great to actually sit outside on the Waterfront and eat.

My group of 6 sailed Escape last July and we didn't have the dining perk and chose to only eat what was included.

It was fine and there was plenty to choose from.

For breakfast we mixed it up between buffet, mdr and small buffet by Margaritaville. O'Sheehans breakfast is supposedly good too.

Lunch we split between buffet and mdr.

Dinner was split among the 3 mdr's, although we chose the Manhattan room the most to hear the music, which was hit or miss.

Overall, a good but not great dining experience, but we know this going in and have long ago decided our cruises will focus on fun and casual. The Escape gives you that in spades.

• Like 1

Truthfully, I always like the food at the buffets better than the MDRs. So when I'm up at 5:30-6AM, besides room service, where can I go for coffee? On RC, they always had the Promenade Cafe. Anything similar?

18 minutes ago, 1bets1 said:

Truthfully, I always like the food at the buffets better than the MDRs. So when I'm up at 5:30-6AM, besides room service, where can I go for coffee? On RC, they always had the Promenade Cafe. Anything similar?

There is usually a coffee set up outside on waterfront near one of the bars. Coffee tea juice and generic pastries 

57 minutes ago, 1bets1 said:

As another said, coffee on the Waterfront at 6am and outside at Margaritaville. I went to either every morning around 6:30. On the waterfront there's a few stations. I always went to one at 5 O'clock somewhere bar. 

55 minutes ago, cincicruisers said:

Is there a Starbucks or a bakery?

I didn't see any listed on the website. I'm hoping there are places if I just want to grab a cookie, without having to go to the buffet. I think I'm programmed by RC.