Shopping on Mereviglia

frannie

It's not a Michael Kors dedicated store, per se, but there are purse by him in one of the boutiques.  From MSC:

Retail ambitions on a firm footing

The sixth deck of the Meraviglia is the focus for retail, with most key categories covered and “many travel retail exclusives unable to be bought downtown or on other cruise lines”, according to the company.

Travellers can find a large beauty offer featuring major international brands such as Chanel, Dior, Lancôme, Estée Lauder, and Clinique while watches and jewellery hunters  have a choice of over 30 labels including Fossil, Skagen, Ray-ban, Tissot and Michael Kors.

JMHO!!! Price out the item in Canada and on the Internet. I have found that prices on the ship, regardless of cruise line, are higher than what I find on the internet and in the USA. 

Yes, you will have people say they found the best price on the ship or that the ship matches prices. However, ship does not match price you find on the internet. They only match prices when you get the same item price from one of the Island and have proof that that price is correct. 

I have priced watches on various cruise lines and they say they are giving you 75% off. Yes, 75% off of  their MSRP tag. But, have always found it cheaper at other non ship stores. 

MK watches are really sold at wide ranges. Be sure it is real not, a knockoff, too. Google how to tell if it is real or fake. 

Hope this helps you save some money and get the real thing.

I like to buy things (jewelry & watches) as souvenirs of the trip.  I have a budget and as long as I'm not paying well over retail, I'm ok with it.  Michael Kors is not the same price level as Rolex.  If I wanted a Rolex, or something in that range, a cruise ship is the last place I'd look.