Standup Comedy Show on Symphony of the Seas

One show is at the comedy club on Deck 4, multiple times on mutiple days. 

The second show you are inquiring about is on the last night usually, and is in the Royal Theater, and may be a little more tame since younger people could be there.  It is usually at 10 PM.

13 minutes ago, dedosr said:

One show is at the comedy club on Deck 4, multiple times on mutiple days. 

The second show you are inquiring about is on the last night usually, and is in the Royal Theater, and may be a little more tame since younger people could be there.  It is usually at 10 PM.

I didn't think they did reservations for that one. Sometimes there are two, the second one is 18+

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I didn't think they did reservations for that one. Sometimes there are two, the second one is 18+

I made reservations for both.  The first on Deck 4 at the Attic, and then on the last night at the Royal Theater.

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

It IS in the Cruise Planner.   It CAN be reserved. I don't know why, but it's there.  🙂

YOU have two Symphony cruises booked.  Go look in your Cruise Planner.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

It IS in the Cruise Planner.   It CAN be reserved. I don't know why, but it's there.  🙂

Well, that's different!  I've never seen it in there before.  My next Symphony cruises aren't until January so I can't check my planner.

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

I did, and in my revered opinion, it's wonky.

This is the description I see for the Royal Theater show at 10pm on night 7

They say that laughter is the best medicine, and at The Attic, the doctor is always in! Join us for grown up entertainment by riotously funny standup comedians and improv performers. They’ll catch you by surprise and have you laughing all the way to the next port of call.

After dinner, come in for late night laughs and a few unexpected surprises. Enjoy the warm up from our host, and then let loose as two talented comedians deliver joke after joke with sharp punch lines and witty observations.

But beware: this show can be highly interactive at times. If you sit in the front rows of the venue, you may be in for a few playful jabs from our resident comedians!

Historically, this last night 10pm show is not PG friendly

BTW, both descriptions are the same. 🤔

And I for one am not booking the comedian in the Attic for 9pm on the last night.

Pretty sure it will change. 😉