Empress of the seas inside cabin

If I book Empress, do I want to be forward or aft and why?

Which decks do I want to look at?

The cabins are small so I’d like to have good access to the public areas.

One one of the larger RCL ships I would typically be booking aft near the elevators because of the WJ, dining, and Viking Crown.

We just booked new amazing Bermuda days nights 3 nights itinerary with St George’s and Hamilton (couldn’t pass)!

inside at 8th floor.

Honestly ... even on larger Grander everything is very close. On Empress we feel if public  are even closer we will gain tons of weight!  🙂 

On 8/3/2019 at 11:51 AM, 138east said:

If I book Empress, do I want to be forward or aft and why?

Which decks do I want to look at?

The cabins are small so I’d like to have good access to the public areas.

One one of the larger RCL ships I would typically be booking aft near the elevators because of the WJ, dining, and Viking Crown.

I just booked a mid ship ocean view on deck 8 for May 11. Might I see you then?

4 hours ago, allentownahoy said:

I just booked a mid ship ocean view on deck 8 for May 11. Might I see you then?

Yes!!!  I am booked on May 11. I saw that you might be with your husband.  That would be great as we have been missing each other in the winter.  I also saw that Carol M will be on that sailing.  I am booked on deck 7 by the forward elevators.  Some other friends from the Explorer and Anthem are looking at these cruises as well.  I’m really excited about docking in St George and Hamilton as well as sailing between the two docks.  I have MTD.

This past April I was in 7123 (or maybe 7125) and the location was fantastic! Very centrally located, no noise issues at all.  Although honestly, with it being a smaller ship it doesn't take long to get anywhere. I highly recommend you go read "Empress B2B - 14 Nights on the Biggest Little Ship" 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 138east said:

Yes!!!  I am booked on May 11. I saw that you might be with your husband.  That would be great as we have been missing each other in the winter.  I also saw that Carol M will be on that sailing.  I am booked on deck 7 by the forward elevators.  Some other friends from the Explorer and Anthem are looking at these cruises as well.  I’m really excited about docking in St George and Hamilton as well as sailing between the two docks.  I have MTD.

Great Carol. It will be so nice to see you again. We also have MTD. Love Bermuda and could not pass up the chance to dock in Hamilton and St. George. I will be sailing on Anthem the cruise before you do this year. Missed last winter all together because I had to take care of my mom.

I also have several friends that I met on Celebrity Summit many years ago that have also booked this sailing. I feel like I will know half the folks on board.