Recommended tasty shots?

Signed up once  again for the deluxe drink package.  I have my list of frozen drinks ready, but I have never gotten a shot on board. I have only had a few shots and they were given to me so I know nothing about them!

I'm assuming shots are covered by the plan.  Any suggestions for shots that flavorful (apple, berry, fruits, etc)?  I'm a bit of a wimp, but I wouldn't mind trying a shot or two.  No straight up jack or whiskey LOL!  TIA 🙂

16 minutes ago, slyster said:

Signed up once  again for the deluxe drink package.  I have my list of frozen drinks ready, but I have never gotten a shot on board. I have only had a few shots and they were given to me so I know nothing about them!

I'm assuming shots are covered by the plan.  Any suggestions for shots that flavorful (apple, berry, fruits, etc)?  I'm a bit of a wimp, but I wouldn't mind trying a shot or two.  No straight up jack or whiskey LOL!  TIA 🙂

My favorite shot is a green tea shot- made with Jameson and peach schnapps, sour mix and a splash of sprite or other lemon lime drink. 

Although this is not a shot, I recently had Coke and Crown Royal apple. It was pretty good.

21 minutes ago, lovelife said:

I love the Sheridan's Liqueur shots they have at the liquor tasting in the shop area - usually the first night.  Also the Bailey's salted caramel.  Brought a couple bottles of that home.  Mmmmm.

Oh I forgot about the baileys salted caramel!  We took that home with us a couple of cruises ago.  Are you able to get it on board at a bar?

1 minute ago, slyster said:

Oh I forgot about the baileys salted caramel!  We took that home with us a couple of cruises ago.  Are you able to get it on board at a bar?

Don't know.  I remember asking in the suite lounge and they didn't have it.  I'll try a regular bar next time though!

Lemon drop: vodka, lemon juice, and a sugar cube

Bazooka Joe: equal parts blue Curacao, Irish Cream, and banana liqueur

kamikaze: vodka, triple sec, and lime juice

melon ball (personal favorite): melon liqueur (Midori), vodka, pineapple juice

PB&J: Frangelico and raspberry liqueur

Red-Headed Slut (another favorite): peach schnapps, Jager, and cranberry juice

Cinnamon Toast Crunch: Rumchata and Fireball (or other cinnamon whiskey)

Cinnabon: Irish cream, Fireball, and Rumchata (also had it made with cream soda once)

I promise I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a former bartender 🤣

• Like 2

4 hours ago, slyster said:

there's nothing sweet or fruity about tequila! LOL!

Maybe no sweet or fruity, and sadly I don’t think it’s served on RC ships. But I would be remiss if I didn’t mention baby Guinness. Cafe Patron tequila and baileys. Equal parts. If you like coffee you will love this. I can’t do regular tequila but this is deceptively delicious. 

5 hours ago, booplesnoople said:

Lemon drop: vodka, lemon juice, and a sugar cube

Bazooka Joe: equal parts blue Curacao, Irish Cream, and banana liqueur

kamikaze: vodka, triple sec, and lime juice

melon ball (personal favorite): melon liqueur (Midori), vodka, pineapple juice

PB&J: Frangelico and raspberry liqueur

Red-Headed Slut (another favorite): peach schnapps, Jager, and cranberry juice

Cinnamon Toast Crunch: Rumchata and Fireball (or other cinnamon whiskey)

Cinnabon: Irish cream, Fireball, and Rumchata (also had it made with cream soda once)

I promise I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a former bartender 🤣

You are awesome!   Thank you former bartender LOL!   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cindivan said:

Maybe no sweet or fruity, and sadly I don’t think it’s served on RC ships. But I would be remiss if I didn’t mention baby Guinness. Cafe Patron tequila and baileys. Equal parts. If you like coffee you will love this. I can’t do regular tequila but this is deceptively delicious. 

I LOVE coffee and Baileys.  Thank you!