Celebrity App Picture?

spammie

Hi.  We used the Celebrity App for our check in on our Edge cruise in April.  After I scanned our passports and entered everything I was prompted to take our pictures.  For our upcoming September cruise I once again did the same process only this time I was not prompted to take our pictures.  Am I missing something?  Thanks for any help.  I did this on my IPhone if that matters.  Wanda

I’m surprised you could check in on the app for the Silhouette as the Silhouette isn’t listed as being included on the app.  

As for the photo, we have only been asked to upload that when we checked in for the Edge the ships and ships have been revolutionized.

20 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I’m surprised you could check in on the app for the Silhouette as the Silhouette isn’t listed as being included on the app.  

As for the photo, we have only been asked to upload that when we checked in for the Edge the ships and ships have been revolutionized.

It's not for Silhouette it's Equnox.  

Sorry, I don’t know where I got the idea you were on the Silhouette.

we uploaded photos for the Summit, same photos that we used for our India visas and the Edge.  This time when we got to the ship they told me my photo wasn’t accepted as my eyes weren’t open enough🤔.  

Edited by jelayne